Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: ROLLING STONES ARE @#$%&!!!
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: June 27, 2006 17:49

THis is really bad news. I'm sorry for all of you that lost your shows this year.

Posted by: bruno ()
Date: June 27, 2006 18:03

Well, I think it's pretty much already said. The Stones will never be known as the Greatest Fan-friendly Band In The World, but as only the Greatest. Nevertheless they seem to take Greatest as God-alike, meaning We-Don't-Give-A @#$%& about giving info to the fanbase.

The main shit here is that at least they could have stated what the @#$%& are they going to do with those postponed shows without leaving place for rumpurs, gossiup, etc. It would be ten times better a press statement like "Due to Keith's falling, these shows are cancelled, we're sorry" or "We are planning to tour next year, we confirm it". A CLEAR statement, they must heve enough people in RS Enterprises to do it!. And if don't, take one of the many money-counters to do so, for God's sake!

The Barna promoter was one of those who stated that the show would take place in 2007 only to start returning the money one week later.

And Kent, please, the Stones stopped being "people who just make music" almost forty years ago: "The Greatest Rock'n'Roll Band In The World" means more than just making music, IMHO.

[There'll be no wedding today...]

Posted by: Lukester ()

Good one, Ohno.

Posted by: keefstheman ()

But get over it, people..all good things must come to an end (if this is really the end) get on with life!

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: June 28, 2006 00:43

I really hope Stones are reading this. Rolling Stones is my life, and I am now ready to attend 6 shows in Europe. But I don't feel comfortabel, quite frank I feel bitter. None of them have said a single word since april. The only info we got is "Keith Richards continues to improve", and happy birthday to Ron and Charlie.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1725
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home