Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Got Twickenham Tickets from Ticketmaster? READ PLEASE!
Posted by: flairville ()
Date: June 27, 2006 02:04

Hi all, I have 3 orders with ticketmaster for tickets to the Twickenham shows, I have received 3 emails saying my tickets have been dispatched. However it doesn't say if they are tickets for the Stones (They must be if the email is legit) and the reference number from Ticketmaster isn't the same as the one I got at the time. Have any of you got the same email??

Re: Got Twickenham Tickets from Ticketmaster? READ PLEASE!
Posted by: madmaxx ()
Date: June 27, 2006 02:13

Right click on the subject bar.

Go to properties.

Then Details.

What is the return path ??.

Someone on RS.com got an email asking for their details including C/Card for paris tickets .
They email the address in the return path it was returned to them as not found so be careful.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 27, 2006 02:17

<<< and the reference number from Ticketmaster isn't the same as the one I got at the time >>>

Er .... don't quite follow what you mean here. Can you explain ? You mean they've written to you saying they've dispatched your Stones tix, but then they quote you a reference number that doesn't match that on the original confirmation e-mail they sent you shortly after you made the purchase - is that what you're saying ?

I've made 2 purchases for Twickers, one for each of the two dates. haven't heard anything so far, no e-mails anyway.

Date: June 27, 2006 02:24

PANIC OVER! I was given a reference number from Royal Mail, i was worried to follow the link in case it was a fraud. So I rang Royal Mail and got confirmation over the phone. The confirmation of despatch email was for some Take That tickets (That i had to get for my missus and her friends!!) which I received weeks ago and the concert was 8 days ago!!? So Ticketmaster have just sent me confirmation that my tickets have been despatched when the gig happened over a week ago. Pathetic. Thanks for all your help guys, it never occurred to me they could be THAT stupid!

Date: June 27, 2006 02:29

Pauly email does not say what group the tickets are for.

Would be unusual for a scammer to know you purchased 3 different sets of tickets though.

Try log in to your TM account and see if there is any thing about a dispatch notice there.

DO NOT DO IT VIA A LINK FROM THE EMAIL.

Date: June 27, 2006 02:31

PMSL Yes they can be stupid look at the way they treat oversea buyers.

You would think they dont want their commission.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-06-27 02:32 by madmaxx.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 27, 2006 02:32

<<<<<<<(That i had to get for my missus and her friends!!) >>>>>>>>

Yeah yeah, another likely story. Funny how often this line is used. Old MickiJaggeroo was caught out on the "all sold out" board sometinme ago prowling around for .............. wait for it ............. Madonna tickets. He denied they were for him of course, using a similar excuse to the one you're using about these Take That tickets. It's all highly suspicious.

Date: June 27, 2006 02:34

Go on email them and say as the concert is now passed you no longer want the tickets and are expecting a full refund.

Date: June 27, 2006 02:37

I did have to get them for my girlfriend but I went along too, i had to as I'm dragging her to EVERY UK Stones gig. She doesn't know how lucky she is!!!

Date: June 27, 2006 02:40

Well the joke on the day of the Take That concert was that they had sold too many Gold Circle tickets. So after the wrist bands had run out (given to you when you presented your ticket) they simply told people it was first come, first served and they had to go in the General Admission section even though they had valid tickets!!

Posted by: Fred Rambler ()
Date: June 27, 2006 09:55

I' ve got this email from ticketmaster the 14/12/05
what is it worth?

The Rolling Stones

Dear Ticketmaster Customer,

This is a courtesy email from Ticketmaster regarding your booking for The Rolling Stones.

Your tickets for this event will be dispatched seven to 10 days prior to the event, however, if tickets were purchased as a Christmas gift please go to [ticketmaster.custhelp.com] and search for Christmas, to find a booking confirmation page for you to personalise and give to a friend, relative or loved one on Christmas day.

Thank you for booking with Ticketmaster, we hope you enjoy the show.

Kind Regards
Ticketmaster Customer Service Department

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1272
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home