Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Fanclub presale Paris july 28th
Posted by: rollingvince ()
Date: June 23, 2006 14:08

In order to buy my FOS tickets for paris june 3rd, I also paid a $100 fee for the fanclub presale. Today I sent my tickets back to get my refund :-((

Last monday I received this email from ticketnet.fr

-----
Dear Rolling Stones Fan ,

The first replacement show is already confirmed : Friday July 28th at Stade of France.

To follow upon our preceding email, we inform you that Rolling Stones Fan Club tickets will be available via PreSale from Tuesday June 20th 10:00AM until Thursday June 22th 17:00PM - ALL TIMES ARE LOCAL.

RollingStones.com will send you an email in order to give you the details on how to access the ticket PreSale

Warning : You couldn't access to the Stade de France on July 28th with your tickets of June 03rd and July 02nd (both concert and parking). These aren't valid.

You must send us by now by registered secured mail, the original tickets of concert and possibly the tickets of parking (carefully kept a photocopy of the tickets) to the following address : blablabla
----

I didn't receive an email or presale acces code and even the mentioned presale has already ended.

Who has already received some news or codes from the fanclub?

Where can you already buy new FOS tickets?

I'm a very disappointed RS fan, 3 of 6 shows are cancelled/postponed! Even my onstage experience!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-06-24 00:06 by rollingvince.

Re: Fanclub presale Paris july 28th
Date: June 23, 2006 14:16

Rollingvince I feel your pain! HOW were you able to get ON-STAGE TICKETS? I have been looking for a way to get those!

Look on the bright side, you have 3 shows to look forward to! So you will appreciate those a little more now!

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 23, 2006 14:17

Go to ticketone.it if you want and get on stage tickets

Posted by: madmaxx ()
Date: June 23, 2006 15:47

You can buy FOS tickets here.

[www.ticketnet.fr]

If I was you I would ask Rolling Stone.Com for a refund of fanclub membership as you dont need it to buy FOS tickets.

Posted by: sluissie ()
Date: June 23, 2006 15:54

I think it is unbelievable. Two concerts merged, and still FOS tickets left! These Paris concert must have sold very slow too, just like A'dam and some of the German shows.

Well, anyway, I will be there in Paris, Pelouse Debout.

Jelle

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: June 23, 2006 16:05

The first Stade de France on June 6th sold out very fast. But the second show did not sell very well. It seems a lot of people who intended to go to one of either show will not go to the rescheduled show, as they are pissed off or not available on july 28th (family holidays arranged a few months earlier, with accomodation booking, etc.).

June is a very bad time to sell tickets as people are mostly thinking about their summer holidays with their family - one hundred euro can be useful if holiday budget is tight. Also re-arranging summer holidays in june is very difficult as most companies require summer holidays to be declared before may.

Next week remaining tickets (that is, returned tickets) will be sold to the public. We'll see how it goes, but if it doesn't sell well, I guess Paris 2007 will not happen.

Date: June 23, 2006 16:24

A lot of people still do not know that they cannot use their original tickets to gain access on the 28th !!!.

Main reason is that on RS.com Site it says 3rd of June concert is moved to 28th July and this is confusing people.

Not everyone will think to look at SDF website and see the message.

I wonder how many people will turn up on the day with June 3rd Tickets ??.

Date: June 23, 2006 18:25

thanks madmaxx!
i'm in!

but i still doubt the tour will start! seriously!

Date: June 23, 2006 18:32

madmaxx,

how did you get the acces to this presale?

rollingvince

Date: June 23, 2006 18:35

The link is not the link to the presale but the link given to TicketNet web ticket holders from the Public Sales so they can purchase new tickets. Open since two weeks or so.

Posted by: phd ()
Date: June 23, 2006 18:45

Absolutely correct, Gwen. The link is only available to those who previously had tickets.
Now, for the sale of the 2 postponed concerts : the first was sold out fast, for the second were available on Ticketnet and FranceBillet an approximate of 8,000 tix 2 monthes ago. In other words : 152,000 tickets sold. Were they sold to the end-customer is another question as I was told thaousands times on this board.

Date: June 23, 2006 21:02

Vince You have mail.

Yes you can use the link to buy tickets even if you did not buy from them previously.

Date: June 23, 2006 22:05

At your own risk.

Date: June 23, 2006 22:35

The only risk is to see your order cancelled - I bet their only worry now is just to sell out this july show, they won't check too much whether you had tickets for the first show or not.

Date: June 26, 2006 13:26

You now can get tickets on www.ticketnet.fr. It's reopened !!!! Which means a lot of people have asked for refund.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1613
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home