Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: FOS tickets Milano!!!!!
Posted by: liddas ()
Date: June 13, 2006 20:16

zolica:

received confirmation now.

Ciao

C

Posted by: zolika ()
Date: June 13, 2006 20:32

you're a lucky one cos i have still not!

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: June 13, 2006 20:38

Have you noted your order number? If yes you can login (you had to register before) and you can have a look at your purchases.

If not, maybe there is a order number on your credit card bill.

Date: June 13, 2006 20:44

Yes i have this order number which states that i bought this ticket when.But that's all!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 13, 2006 21:19

See you at Prato A Milan. Great city by the way! And great band!

Bjornulf

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: June 13, 2006 21:23

Never seen the Stones in Italy before, but I've been to San Siro. In 1989 - when AC Milan (with Marco van Basten, Ruud Gullit and Frank Rijkhard) played against Brasil. That was a great match. And YES - I'll cheer for Brasil in the world cup tonight. BTW - Norway and Croatia are the only two temas who have never lost to Brasil. Norway's beaten them twice... But we're not in the world cup this year. Unqualified. Can't trust a soccer team - only the Stones.

Posted by: tussler ()
Date: June 13, 2006 21:26

shidoobee Wrote:
Norway's
> beaten them twice... But we're not in the world
> cup this year. Unqualified. Can't trust a soccer
> team - only the Stones.

I think the first match was a draw

Date: June 13, 2006 21:27

San Siro (Milan) and Coimbra (Portugal) were the best shows of Europe Licks I think. Both so hot and so much passion. San Siro is a fortress of passion like the original Wembley Stadium used to be. So much passion and so many dreams. I will be there.

Bjornulf

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: June 13, 2006 21:56

Me too! San Siro is fantastic. So steep - intimate - though it's huge. It's gonna be a good one!

Posted by: only stones ()
Date: June 14, 2006 00:16

Yeah,2003 was a good concert but in july 1982 was fantastic.
I remember a great STONES performance in magic mundial Night.
This is my good memory.
Welcome at all the "IORR people" in Milan!
Sici

www.2120southmichiganavenueitaly.it

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: June 14, 2006 00:19

Is anyone going from england? please drop me a line if you are, Ben
flairville@aol.com

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: June 14, 2006 00:57

HEY BV...hope to CYA opening night in Milan...tooo long since Shanghai!

Raise a toast everyone to KR's return to the stage and his health.

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: June 14, 2006 01:51

Raise a toast that Charlie is still on tour. He had cancer.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 14, 2006 09:05

zolika Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes i have this order number which states that i
> bought this ticket when.But that's all!

Me too, no conformation e-mail though

Date: June 14, 2006 09:45

You know a lot of these automatic confirmation e-mail systems look like spam so if you have a simple antispam system or hotmal or anything like that look in your spam and trash and similar folders for discarded and rejected messages. Goes for any missing e-mail in fact. Just a general advice.

Bjornulf

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: June 14, 2006 10:11

BV im surprised that barcelona was not mentioned as one of the top european concerts to see for the stones as i could be mistaken but i am sure you have mentioned that kind of statement before?

PS I know its good to see the stones anywhere thou.

Date: June 14, 2006 10:38

I hate to rank and compare shows. Does not make sense. But for me Coimbra and San Siro were oustanding. Same with River Plate and a few others. And I remember Malaga 1998 absolutely crazy great show. Some shows just stand out because of whatever I don't know. I have seen them in Barcelona every time they get there and it is great for sure but so is Madrid so for me Italy, Spain, Portugal are always great crowds, still it is hard to say every single show is the best you know. And if you see many shows then naming one does not mean all others are bad really. On a scale from 1 to 10 may be Coumbra and San Siro were 9 but Barcelona was 8. See what I mean? PS. I have seen some below "5" show too but I won't name them. It's the crowd not the Stones usually that makes a good or not so good show.

Bjornulf

Date: June 14, 2006 11:35

Hello to everybody again!This morning i got an e-mail from ticketone.it but it's not a confirmation letter but something else.I don'T understand cos these stupid bastards wrote in italian although i wrote to them in english.Can someone help?

Posted by: farawayeyes2 ()
Date: June 14, 2006 11:38

put it on here...

Date: June 14, 2006 11:47

i can traslate it.

Re: Milano
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 14, 2006 11:56

you know what, Zolika ... speaking/writing Italian doesn't make people "stupid bastards".
i see that you're very anxious about this ticket purchase but it would be nice if you didn't have to post so many abrasive comments,
especially when you're asking people here for help. thanks for thinking about it.

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Date: June 14, 2006 12:00

you're so lovely sssoul, weren't you looking for Milan Fos tix? this is the moment to get them!

Re: Milano
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 14, 2006 12:05

thanks Farawayeyes my dear - i believe i've got my Milano situation sorted out,
but thanks for thinking of me. :E

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Posted by: corvonero ()
Date: June 14, 2006 12:35

zolika Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyway italy is a rip-off counrty that's why i'm scared

Why don't you stay at home then?

Lorenzo

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: June 14, 2006 12:47

right now, you can also order ON-STAGE tix, in the case, you`ve too much money.

robert from austria

Date: June 14, 2006 12:49

well acually i'd not pay so much for being above the stage! isn't it better a great old front row, looking them straight in their faces???

Date: June 14, 2006 13:03

La presente comunicazione con le informazioni in essa contenute e ogni documento o file allegato e trasmesso con essa, è strettamente riservato. La presente comunicazione è rivolta unicamente solo alla/e persona/e a cui è indirizzata ed alle altre da questa/e autorizzate a riceverla. Se non siete i destinatari della presente comunicazione siete avvisati che qualsiasi divulgazione,copia,distribuzione o azione basata sul contenuto di tali informazioni è assolutamente vietata e potrebbe essere contro la legge. Se avete ricevuto questa comunicazione per errore, vi preghiamo di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente a mezzo telefono (+3902392261), fax (+39023922670) o e-mail ([email protected]) e di distruggere il messaggio originale senza farne alcuna copia o riprodurne in qualsiasi modo il contenuto.

Here is the message i got.thank you for your help.Yeah i'm really angry cos and don't know what to do.But i didn't mean to hurt your feelings!

Posted by: mauro ()
Date: June 14, 2006 13:18

it's only a comunication for the italian privacy law/rule, nothing about your tickets.

It means that if you receive this mail 'cause some error, you have to write/call to the address/numbers they gave you.

But is not your case

ciao

Posted by: malcolm ()
Date: June 14, 2006 13:18

hi everybody.
it seems it will be a great night.
c'mon italian fellas let's find a place to have a great pre and post party! we cannot miss this chance: fans from all over the world will be coming. let's knock them out!!!
italians do it better eh eh eh
ciao
colditalianpizza

Posted by: Lumi ()
Date: June 14, 2006 13:48

I'd love a post-party smiling smiley
But how about the pre-party... At what time do you think it should happen?

I mean, if you got FOS tickets, you got to be there early enough if you want to be *really* at the FOS, right? How earlier should we get there before the doors open?

Say, three or four hours before the doors open or camp outside the gates of Meazza from the morning and for the whole day? You see, that possibility would take out any pre-party plans for me unfortunately...

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1605
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home