Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

anybodyseen our boys in the last days,weeks?
Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: June 10, 2006 22:26

any current new pix or reports of mick,keith,charlie or ronnie?

robert from austria

Re: anybodyseen our boys in the last days,weeks?
Posted by: jeroen starink ()
Date: June 10, 2006 22:54

yeah, pissing the european stones fans their money away!!
i really am annoyed Keef has not made a statement. i am a fan since 1973 but losing mu touch with the boys bye jeroen

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: June 10, 2006 23:03

Yeah, it's a little strange that all 4 are so MIA (missing in action). I don't think any of them want to be asked about "the situation". They just hope all will go well when the lights go up in Milan....

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: June 10, 2006 23:19

Charlie was in Paris on tuesday, walking by himself on the Champs Elysees, on a sunny afternoon. He looked great and told me that Keith is fine.

Date: June 10, 2006 23:29

jeroen starink Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yeah, pissing the european stones fans their money
> away!!
> i really am annoyed Keef has not made a statement.
> i am a fan since 1973 but losing mu touch with the
> boys bye jeroen

He has.Check the press release that announced the revised tour schedule.This laying low is not much different from past tour breaks.

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: June 11, 2006 06:40

gwen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Charlie was in Paris on tuesday, walking by
> himself on the Champs Elysees, on a sunny
> afternoon. He looked great and told me that Keith
> is fine.

Charlie wouldn't be caught dead on the totally touristy Champs Elysees unless he wanted to waste some money at the highly overpriced Virgin Mega Store, by some useless garbage at the Disney Store, or buy a Big Mac at one of 3 McDonalds (maybe 2)....but maybe he wanted to catch MISSION IMPOSIBLE 3 in English so I could be wrong....

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: June 11, 2006 11:00

Believe it or not, I met Charlie three times - and on two occasions it was on the Champs Elysees. By himself. Not on the most crowded side, mind you.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: June 11, 2006 11:49

Charlie always stays at the George V Four Seasons just off Champs Elysees so it isn't so hard to believe. I'm sure he was in town for the French Open.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-06-11 11:57 by ron091.

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: June 11, 2006 12:00

If Charlie's there, the rest of them are probably there, too! Rehearsing in Paris. May be we should get prepared for a "secret" show at the Olympia... Seriously! I might go to Paris... It's a really nice hotel, btw, and in the official book about the George V, there are some funny episodes about the Stones staying there. Here's one: When The Rolling Stones stay here, they sometimes play rather loudly in their rooms. And after every stay, the manager receives a written appology from Mr. Richards, saying he's sorry if they have kept guests awake. The manager keeps the letters from Mr. Richards as dear memorabilia. The Rolling Stones are always welcome here at the George V.
Very nice! I have the book, after I stayed there in March 2004. The Stones were there, too.

Posted by: jeroen starink ()
Date: June 11, 2006 12:33

Reply to Thief: Do you call that an announcemen??? Haha what a joke!! Jeroen

Posted by: Tralala ()
Date: June 11, 2006 12:40

It was a statement, he said sorry. Do you need it in hand writing? You cant't seriously believe he fell down and hurt himself deliberately - so European fans could lose some cash? That would be rather much like collective paranoia.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-06-11 14:09 by Tralala.

Posted by: taz22 ()
Date: June 11, 2006 16:55

Keith was in toronto on Wednesday and Thursday.....guess he was catching up with his toronto group of friends and had a meeting with Mr Cohl.

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: June 11, 2006 16:58

They'd better HEAD (ha ha) for Europe soon! We wanna see a club show before the tour start! Olympia! Just love Paris, France - not the stupid Hilton...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1564
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home