Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

AIR FRANCE - USA to Europe
Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: June 10, 2006 03:23

AIR FRANCE is having a big sale for flights BTWN the USA and Europe from the 1st of JULY to the 31st of AUGUST (OK, so there are 2 or 3 Stones shows that you can't see in September with this deadline). You MUST buy your tickets 7 days ahead of departure. You must stay over a Saturday night and max length of trip is 30 days.

Deadline to buy tickets is this coming THURSDAY, 15th of June. (Changes to dates after ticket is purchased are $200.00)

SAMPLE PRICES (all in Round Trip/Return. US Dollars):

New York City - London $676.00........Boston - London $696.00

New York City - Paris $852.00.........Houston, Texas - Paris $984.00

There's A LOT more European cities on sale that you can find on the AF website (www.airfrance.com).

I always use frequent flier miles to get to Europe so I'm not an expert on prices but these seem pretty good to me. ALSO AIR FRANCE is an EXCELLENT airline IMO, only one I fly to get to Europe these days, so you're in good hands - and the food is GREAT for airline food (it's a French thing). I also hear/read that planes to Europe this summer are PACKED solid so to find a sale is pretty rare. Bon Voyage

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2006-06-11 06:17 by MicksBrain.

Re: AIR FRANCE - last minute ticket sale, USA to Europe this summer (covers all Stones show dates)
Date: June 10, 2006 22:21

Just out of curiousity, is anybody thinking about getting some tickets using this sale?

Re: AIR FRANCE - last minute ticket sale, USA to Europe this summer (covers all Stones show dates)
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 10, 2006 22:33

Still quite expensive. You should be able to fly for 450$ berween NY and London

Posted by: kath51 ()
Date: June 11, 2006 00:19

need cheap from seattle to amsterdam........

Re: AIR FRANCE - USA to Europe
Date: June 11, 2006 06:15

Dear Kath51, Lowest I found on AF was R/T $647.00 BUT it's from SAN FRANCISCO to AMSTERDAM (Air France doesn't fly out of Seattle yet). There might be something cheap from SEATTLE TO SF and back (check www.expedia.com) or if there's a city you wanna stop in on the East Coast to see friends or something you can combine airlines. I've been hearing the domestic flights are hell this summer. Packed airlines with no food service (must bring your own). The high oil prices are KILLING the airlines.....

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: June 11, 2006 12:39

that's a deal for SF to amsterdam i think. i just paid $730 for a flight between chicago and paris and thought i was getting a deal...

Date: June 12, 2006 19:40

Since this is only good for 4 more days I'll get it to the front a few times....

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 12, 2006 19:44

little queenie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> that's a deal for SF to amsterdam i think. i just
> paid $730 for a flight between chicago and paris
> and thought i was getting a deal...

I paid 390€ from brussels to chicago in january

Date: June 12, 2006 19:54

Yeah but Harm, what airline is it? KLM ? (KLM and Air France are partners now - as you probably already know) Plus you must remember January is the cheapest month because of the weather in Chicago (Snow, Blizzards, Death). All prices drop by $200 - $400 during off season.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1418
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home