Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tickets Paris...tickets have to be send back!
Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: June 6, 2006 22:22

from [www.stadefrance.fr]

ROLLING STONES POSTPONED CONCERTS AT THE STADE DE FRANCE
The two Rolling Stones concerts due on June 3rd and July 2nd 2006 are postponed to a later date
A concert has been rescheduled here at the Stade de France on July 28th 2006
From June 6th 2006 to June 25th 2006, ticket holders for the June 3rd or July 2nd concerts will be able to change their tickets
into new tickets for the July 28th 2006 concert.
Conditions apply : new tickets will be same category, until stock lasts. Tickets holders have to ask their original ticket deal for
making the change.
Ticket holder who are not available for the July 28th 2006 concert will be refunded.
NOTE : YOU POSITIVELY CANNOT ENTER THE STADE DE FRANCE FOR THE JULY 28TH 2006 CONCERT WITH TICKETS FOR THE JUNE
03RD OR JULY 2ND CONCERTS !
REFUNDS
· If you bought your tickets in a an official ticket dealer :
Apply directly to the official ticket dealer where you bought your ticket : Fnac, Carrefour, Géant, Printemps, Bon
Marché, Virgin, Auchan, Leclerc, Galeries Lafayette …
· If you bought your tickets online from France Billet ( « blue ticket » holders ) :
Send back the ORIGINAL tickets (positively no copy) using a secure tracking system to :
France Billet – Service VAD - 93538 Aubervilliers Cedex
· If you bought your tickets online from Ticketnet ( « yellow ticket » holders ) :
Send back the ORIGINAL tickets (positively no copy) using a secure tracking system to :
Ticketnet – Service VAD – Challenge 92 – 101 avenue François Arago – 92017 Nanterre cedex
· If you bought your tickets online from stadefrance.com (« yellow ticket » holders) :
Ticketnet – Service VAD – Challenge 92 – 101 avenue François Arago – 92017 Nanterre cedex
· If you bought your tickets online from Audiotel 0892 700 900 :
- if you have a blue ticket : France Billet – Service VAD - 93538 Aubervilliers Cedex
- if you have a yellow ticket : Ticketnet – Service VAD – Challenge 92 – 101 avenue François Arago – 92017
Nanterre cedex
· If you brought your tickets for a group, directly to the Stade de France :
Stade de France - Billetterie CE & Groupes - 93216 St-Denis la Plaine Cedex.

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Re: Tickets Paris...tickets have to be send back!
Posted by: Petanis ()
Date: June 7, 2006 00:33

Hallo. I have two tickets on 2nd July. And new date is 28th July. Are my tickets for this postponed show on 28 July? Or the oficial tickets on 3rd June are on this show? I don t know...sad smiley But new date is very bad to me... Thank you for your answers

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 7, 2006 00:39

reading what MononoM posted: all old tickets have to be returned, and you either get new ones or a refund.
not a pretty sight - and sorry for everyone who has this hassle - but that's what it says.

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-06-07 00:40 by with sssoul.

Posted by: sluissie ()
Date: June 7, 2006 00:47

I advice you to read the other threads on the paris tickets, there are two, both from today and yesterday.

Everything there is to know about what to do is said there. Good luck!

Jelle

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 7, 2006 00:50

Is this post linked to: The Stones are about to ruin their fanbase here in Europe?

Date: June 7, 2006 01:29

Just to clear the situation, i know it's very complicated for foreign people. It's also pretty complicated for frenchies.....

If you bought your previous tickets online (both dates) from france billet (blue tickets) you have to send them back to "France Billet – Service VAD - 93538 Aubervilliers Cedex" and ask for a refund or for an exchange.
If you expect an exchange, DO IT NOW, there won't be tixs for everybody as they mixed the two previous shows in one. Registered mail of course, or even one of those expensive high speed mails.
If you want a refund choose check or the credit card used for the transaction.

If you bought your tickets online (both dates) from ticketnet (yellow tickets) you can only get a refund. Send back your tickets to "Ticketnet Web – Challenge 92 – 101 avenue François Arago – 92017 Nanterre cedex" and choose check or credit card (it seems you have to give the details of your credit card on the letter, even if you used the same for the purchase).
Eventually, if you want to see the rescheduled concert, you will be able to buy new tickets during a priority sale, which could start very soon, maybe today. So check the website often. Nobody knows exactly how this priority sale will works, but as i know ticketnet don't need your old tickets back to give you access. They will just check your account history and validate your purchase only if you don't buy more or higher category than the previous one.
I also heard that ticketnet will send an email with a special link to ticket holders, but i don't know if it concerns all the ticket holders, or only fan club ticket holders.
Maybe for people who got fan club tickets, you will need your rs.com code, so it should be a good idea to check your rs account now.

In every cases, keep a photocopy of your previous tickets before sending them back.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2006-06-07 07:59 by Jumpinjackflash59.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1585
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home