Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

My neighbour wants to know
Posted by: sunnybandyo99 ()
Date: June 3, 2006 07:46

Actually my neighbour has sent a letter to her boyfriend in USA.He missed the letter,though he got it yesterday.That girl has said to the boy tjat he is not at all cooperartive. She asked him whethet he played that game and did he get the letter.After few minutes she asked him what he had for breakfast.That boy has read both the messages,but chose to answe the first one.Do you think he is annoyed at her?She asked him but didn't get any reply

Re: My neighbour wants to know
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 3, 2006 09:06

Maybe he ate a bad batch of breakfast cereal....?

ROCKMAN

ringing my doorbell, all day and all night...
Posted by: BikeDude ()
Date: June 3, 2006 10:26

sunnybandyo99 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That boy has read both the
> messages,but chose to answe the first one.

Seriously (or not): It all depends on his answer. Delaying replies to SMS messages is a bad sign, but it could be as simple as transatlantic SMS delay (not always instant you know, even domestically) or that he is busy working or similar.

A colleague of mine often replies only to a single question, and leaves it to the recipient to decode which question the answer applies to. Which is a bad habit, but I'm sure plenty of us guys suffer from it. smiling smiley

If the boyfriend in question was Keith, then keep in mind that he is probably not so eager to use the mobe much. Open head wound and microwave radiation probably do not mix. tongue sticking out smiley

Finally, if your friend is a young pretty thing (who can be persuaded to tag along to Stones concerts), then the only sane recourse is to give her my mail address. I always reply. grinning smiley (warranty void if she smokes or chew tobacco, batteries not included)

Rune

Re: My neighbour wants to know
Posted by: open-g ()
Date: June 3, 2006 15:29

>>(warranty void if she smokes or chew tobacco, batteries not included)<<

rotfl

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1913
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home