Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: BARCELONA IN 2007 CONFIRMED!!!
Posted by: Wolter ()
Date: June 4, 2006 11:15

To be complete

On the official [www.servicaixa.com] it says:

[SPANISH] Los conciertos de The Rolling Stones en Barcelona y Madrid que tenían previsto celebrarse los pasados 27 y 29 mayo, respectivamente, han sido aplazados hasta el año 2007.

[ENGLISH] The concerts of The Rolling Stones in Barcelona and Madrid that anticipated to be celebrated the past 27 and 29 May, respectively, they have been postponed to the year 2007.

[SPANISH] Según ha informado el promotor de los conciertos en España, The Rolling Stones han lanzado su reestructuración del tour europeo y los conciertos que se debían realizar en Barcelona y Madrid están aplazados hasta el año 2007.

[ENGLISH] It has reported the developer of the concerts in Spain, The Rolling Stones have launched their restructuring of the tour European and the concerts that should be carried out in Barcelona and Madrid they are postponed to the year 2007.

[SPANISH] El importe de las entradas adquiridas se devolverá automáticamente mediante abono en el medio de pago con el que se realizó la compra y en plazo máximo de 15 dias.

[ENGLISH] The value of the entrances acquired will be returned automatically by means of guarantee in the middle of payment with the one that the purchase was carried out and in maximum time limit of 15 days.

[SPANISH] Las circunstancias de este aplazamiento son totalmente ajenas a ServiCaixa.

[ENGLISH] The circumstances of this postponement are totally alien to ServiCaixa.

This means in my opinion that the value of the tickets will be returned to your creditcard within 15 days. I think 'el medio de pago' means your payment method. Correct me if I'm wrong. All will go automatically.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: June 4, 2006 11:26

yeah yeah yeah stones 2 years in europe!!

i allready knew, but this is just great smiling smiley

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: phd ()
Date: June 4, 2006 11:29

Indeed they write " returned automatically". But it's strange they don't ask for the returne of the tickets.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 4, 2006 11:41

phd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Indeed they write " returned automatically". But
> it's strange they don't ask for the returne of the
> tickets.

Maybe they are talking about those who didn't get the tickets in the first place. The others can probably go to Caixa(?) or something like that

Posted by: country honk ()
Date: June 4, 2006 13:38

Depends on Keith's climbing.....

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1530
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home