Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: is mick jagger gay?
Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: June 2, 2006 02:17

Debra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>..... He has balls to speak his mind!

...AND he has the mind to speak his balls...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2006-06-02 02:20 by Beelyboy.

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: June 2, 2006 02:28

I'm sorry guys but I am still musing over the "2 inches up and then forward" line. I am suprised no one qued in on that line. What is the meaning?...

"...no longer shall you trudge 'cross my peaceful mind."

Posted by: tussler ()
Date: June 2, 2006 02:38

glimmer twin 81 Wrote:
> i wonder why mick jagger is a heterosexuell
> sexgod
> for me he is a gay man with some str8 tribes
> but i like it

Perhaps he like both sexes. If so, he get 100% more chance to get someone than those who are hetero or gay/bifil.
Well I just care about the music, everyone can do whatever they want as long they don`t hurt someone.
I`m a lonesome schoolboy and I just came into the town.....

Posted by: Ket ()
Date: June 2, 2006 02:39

he probably has has had sex with men before but comeon do the math for every man he has been with there has been 200 women, and to be honest I have not heard any stories of Mick being with men since the 70's, I could care a less if if he was a full on Mary but I just don't think he is really even Bi, just a bit experimental in his youth.

Posted by: bigfrankie ()
Date: June 2, 2006 02:44

Who cares?

And if he is/ was "gay" what was he doing with Claudia Lenner, Bianca, Marsha Hunt and Jerry Hall? Those are the four best looking MEN I've ever seen. LOL

don't give me that ole one two, one two three four

Posted by: tussler ()
Date: June 2, 2006 02:45

Debra Wrote:
> I had a Brit boyfriend once and his mom told me he
> used to love to put on her dresses as a little boy
> but that was acceptable British behavior! She also
> said all British men dabble in homosexuality while
> away at all-boy school but that does NOT mean
> they're gay, just curious and adventurous. He was
> a skirt-chaser and all-man, no doubt. Mick is NOT
> gay, he just believes in trying everything; I bet
> he doesn't still believe that as much as he used
> to! He is ultra-conservative now, and wants to
> live a long life! I'll drink to that!

Don`t trust the ultra-consevative...

Posted by: Raoul Duke ()
Date: June 2, 2006 03:26

Wish I were as gay as he is. Perhaps the girls I date would grow taller, slimmer, prettier, and (most importantly) more numerous.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: June 2, 2006 03:52

ain't she sweet?--------->[iorr.org]

Posted by: theanchorman ()
Date: June 2, 2006 03:55

Anyone that thinks Mick ISN'T gay is just in denial....

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: June 2, 2006 07:16

Last time I was in Da Nile our fluca was zooming across the water as the sun was setting on old Cairo town just a few kilometers away - it was Beautiful !! Egypt was Beautiful !!!

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: June 2, 2006 08:03

Lodge never said that Mick was gay.
And I think Sheedobee said the right thing. Perhaps we wouldn't bend over nowadays but sure we mostlikely would have 25 years ago. I mean sorry this topic may be a little dirty, but it's true and honest. Today we have a kind of puritanic thinking already that I have this feeling we fall back to the Middle Age especially when it comes to a certain freedom for your own love live.
Anyway this is the wrong forum to discuss that. There are enough forums at present for obvious reasons.

Posted by: 55 Rusty ()
Date: June 2, 2006 08:29

Whaever he is, it's his private thing.
I love him because he's the best singer for me since 40 years.

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: June 2, 2006 10:15

ChelseaDrugstore wrote:
I'm sorry guys but I am still musing over the "2 inches up and then forward" line. I am suprised no one qued in on that line. What is the meaning?...

"...no longer shall you trudge 'cross my peaceful mind."

Good morning CD - have you found your magic g-point yet? Good luck in your next try! Believe me - it's worth it. Forget everything you thought you knew about orgasms... This one will make you shiver - just thinking about it. Only sad thing is, that if all men discover the anal orgasm, most of them will probably not see the point in dating women again...

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: June 2, 2006 10:23

All of MJs serious biographers agree that he had en intense bisexual phase during the mid-1970s (mainly tours 1975 and 1973) where his dresses and stage behavior also were strongly influenced. Think only about his 'gay' dancing with Billy Preston during the 1976 Tour of Europe or the promo video shot duning that tour in some concert hall. But I think that by 1978 that phase was over.

It was fashion then to try both sexes, and as Jagger was heavily influenced by then-hip Bowie he also took part in that fashion. No performer of Jagger's status could possibly suppress the homosexual part of his personality.

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: June 2, 2006 12:36

Why are these threads always started by someone who just registered?

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: June 2, 2006 12:53

I think it is a serious question because that bisexual fashion was a massive ubfluence on the early 1970s era, particularly in respect to the concerts. You cannot separate the private lives of such rock stars from their music and stage carrer.

For serious fans this is not a joke or something to scoff at but an important factor in understanding the band history.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: June 2, 2006 12:53

glimmer twin 81 Wrote:
> is mick jagger gay?

Yes....

JumpingKentFlash

Date: June 2, 2006 14:05

This topic also arised when the Rain Fall Down video was released. Seems to me that most here are sexually undernourished or at least have quite a conservative stereotypic concept of how both sexes should appear. Strange after more than forty years of the Rolling Stones.....

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: June 2, 2006 17:07

no nervous breakdowns Wrote:
> This topic also arised when the Rain Fall Down
> video was released. Seems to me that most here are
> sexually undernourished or at least have quite a
> conservative stereotypic concept of how both sexes
> should appear. Strange after more than forty years
> of the Rolling Stones.....

Excellent point.........the Stones are still playing the sexual ambiguity card 40 years into their existence........it's not about hetero vs homo vs. bi anymore......The Stones embrace sexuality...period.....Keith wore Anita's clothes, and Mick was ambiguous from the start .........but if those 2 are pushing you out of your own conservative sexual box ..then I think they feel they've done a good days work.....plus all their best friends are gay

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 2, 2006 17:19

IF gay people think Mick is gay and love him for that and also girls think he is not gay and love him for that and all boys and men who are not gay love him because whatever he is then I assume everybody is happy. Did I miss out on somebody? If so then sorry.

I think everybody loves Mick. For various reasons. But I don't think Mick is gay to be honest. Gay means you like people of your own sex more than the opposite sex. Hetero means you like the opposite sex. Mick has got children with quite a few girls. So at least he fancy girls. I haven't seen him with to many men vs. girsl over the past 40 years really.

But I think this is private and not our business really. Give Mick some privacy please.

Bjornulf

Posted by: KSIE ()
Date: June 2, 2006 17:25

Rip This Wrote:

> if those 2 are pushing you out of your own
> conservative sexual box ..then I think they feel
> they've done a good days work

Nobody pushes me out of my conservative sexual box, I'll pull out when I'm all done.... :-)

I don't have any idea if Mick is gay (tend to doubt it), but let's face it: he's been sellling us sex for 40 years now and he's not going to miss a potential customer by projecting a total hetero image.

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: June 2, 2006 17:27

Thats right BV...whata stupid thread anyway..who cares!life is to short for this..nonsens.

Posted by: country honk ()
Date: June 2, 2006 21:18

Mick is know for having had relationsship with f.x. David Bowie, Mick Taylor, one famous ballet dancer that died of AIDS.....

Having five children doesn't prove anything.... - there are lots of men having a wife and kids and still being gays. They act like "normal" men to "fit the society", but on the other hand they are still gays, and have a secret gay relaitionsship / life...... and then there are gays - socalled (in danish) "skabsbøsser" - in english probabaly "clauset gays" - these cases are also more in coservative societies.....

Having said so - I don't think Mick is a gay, but he used to like to experiment with different sexual relaitionsships.......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-06-02 21:19 by country honk.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: June 2, 2006 21:33

country honk Wrote:
Mick is know for having had relationsship with f.x. David Bowie, Mick Taylor, one famous ballet dancer that died of AIDS.....

I had heard of Bowie and Nureyev, but not about Mick Taylor. That surprised me, is that a well known fact?

Posted by: bigfrankie ()
Date: June 2, 2006 21:49

I think the name of this site should be changed from IORR to the National Equirer.

Bill Wyman and Wilt Chamberlin are also gay. I know it for a fact becasue my neighbors counsins roommate read it somewhere in a bathroom stall in Topeka Kansas when he was taking a dump next to Elvis..........

don't give me that ole one two, one two three four

Posted by: country honk ()
Date: June 2, 2006 22:20

"I had heard of Bowie and Nureyev, but not about Mick Taylor. That surprised me, is that a well known fact?"

There is a pending story about "somebody" finding Mick and Mick in a bed doing some things together ....... probaably harmless things, but ...... Don't know exactly who it was.... Don't think it was Mick T. wife..... but can't neither exclude her.....

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: June 3, 2006 01:22

CINDY I really believe the Mick T thing is all made up! Everyone knows about Bowie and Nureyev but I have NEVER heard even a glimmer of a rumor about Mick T...they're teasing us, not that it would matter. Mick's bi-days are bi-gones and as I said before, he was into tasting all the treats on the plate in front of him for a very brief time. It was CHIC at that time so Mick wanted to be hip. As far as Mick's sexuality being his business, that's exactly right! No one will love him any less, certainly NOT at this point in his career! I couldn't care less if he occasionally plays with guys, but GUYS would mind if that were to be substantiated. At least IMO, it would bother male fans more, STRAIGHT males that is! If Mick is reading this nonsense, I hope he is laughing!!

Date: June 3, 2006 01:24

We need to let this thread die.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: June 3, 2006 01:30

Thanks for clarifying Debra.

This thread reminds me of that scene in Hair.

The hippie is talking to the prison psychiatrist because he refuses to cut his long hair. She says to him (all paraphrased)

Woman: And men?
Hippie: Men??
Woman: Are you attracted to men?
Hippie: Laughs - Do you mean, am I a homosexual or something like that?
Woman: Yes.
Hippie: Well... I wouldn't kick Mick Jagger out of my bed, but no, i'm not a homosexual.

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: June 3, 2006 01:41

That is funny CINDY! Hey, do you think we could get any of our macho guys here to admit to that little fantasy??

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1741
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home