Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mail from ticketpro.cz
Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: May 26, 2006 13:16

Dear Sir or Madam,

Let us inform you about the change of The Rolling Stones concert.
The Rolling Stones concert was postponed.

The new date of the concert will come into public till 5. 6. 2006.
For the latest informations please see our websites.

S úctou
Ticketpro
E: ticket@ticketpro.cz
T: 234 704 234 | F: 234 704 204
TICKETPRO a.s. | Klimentská 1515/22 | 110 00 Praha 1

Re: Mail from ticketpro.cz
Posted by: Adams ()
Date: May 26, 2006 13:17

Not muchsad smiley

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: May 26, 2006 13:27

I guess we have to wait another week (till 5.6.) for the new dates

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-05-26 13:28 by mariannerl.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: May 26, 2006 15:04

I recived the same mail. 4 of my shows are postponed, and I think about attending the show in Berlin in late july, just in case I won't be able to attend some of the 4 postponed shows. But I don't know if it's unsafe to buy tickets for shows now, not even shows after 8th of july. do you think we'll have the complete tour schedule on june 6 ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-05-26 15:43 by The Worst..

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: May 26, 2006 15:41

It´s a scandal to not unveil the new dates until one day before the postponed Bergenconcert. I was hoping I could reschedule our flights to a new date, now we´ll probably end up losing it all just because we won´t know in time what the new dates are.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 26, 2006 20:59

mickijaggeroo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It´s a scandal to not unveil the new dates until
> one day before the postponed Bergenconcert. I was
> hoping I could reschedule our flights to a new
> date, now we´ll probably end up losing it all just
> because we won´t know in time what the new dates
> are.

I was going to Barcelona and Madrid. In the absence of new dates being unveiled as yet, I've had to make a guess as to what the new dates for these shows are going to be, so that I could change my EASYJET flights rather than just lose them outright. I've guessed that Barcelona might be rescheduled for 10th August (between Nice on the 8th and Porto on the 12th) and Madrid for 18th August (between El Ejido on the 16th and Twickenham on the 20th). I had a SPANAIR flight from Barcelona to Madrid on 28th May, I've reconciled myself to losing that altogether. It costs 50 Euros to change the date, but with no new date to change it to ......... ? And if I've guessed right about the 10th and the 18th, well then I won;'t be needing a flight between Barcelona and Madrid AT ALL !!

Agree with you mickijaggeroo, it is definitely NOT good - the way that Cohl and Co have conducted themselves throughout this entire scenario. I am not for one moment underestimating the horrendous logistical difficulties involved in rescheduling these 15 shows, and I'm also acutely aware of what additional difficulties would have been introduced by possible/probable uncertainties in Keith's condition and however much time was required for a full and unequivocal recovery etc etc. BUT I do stick to my belief that the Stones camp COULD have been a bit more liberal with statements and bulletins over the preceding few weeks, and additionally paid a little more attention to good old fashioned "time". They have conducted themselves neither professionally nor courteously.

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: May 26, 2006 21:35

My dear Vilhelm, yes.... this is a scandal but not NOW when you are affected... this is an scandal since all this started.... many of us should be flying today.. So, remember... a scandal... but not now!! Since a long time ago....

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: May 26, 2006 21:36

As much as I love them, I would have a few words for them if I ever ran in to them...
It´s like Pete Townshend said in "Being Mick", "You have no idea what it´s like to go on public transportation" or something like it. My point by that is that they are probably to far removed from the lifes of ordinary people. As much as I hate to say it, maybe it would been for the best to cancel the tour, because this lack of info is only hurting us, their fans, financially, and their credibility.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: May 26, 2006 21:45

Now here is some CRAZY CRAP from a psoter at Doug's site:

Here are some informations from czech press.

New date: 01 / 02 / 07
Place: Prague, Letna

Imagine, outdoor show in January...

This is told to come from LD Communications and be confirmed by Interkoncerts, the promoter.

Also, in the price of tix, a fur-cap with Stones tongue should be included.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: May 26, 2006 22:20

[iorr.org]

Keith, be well - all the way, baby, all the way

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1546
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home