Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

BARCELONA - TODAYS LA VANGUARDIA UPDATE
Posted by: silvertrain ()
Date: May 25, 2006 16:08

For those of you who have booked flight tickets but may be still in time to change dates.

According to prestigious Catalan newspaper "La Vanguardia" as published today, Catalan promoter Gamerco states that there is strong possibility that the Stones will finally start their european tour in Barcelona (as it was initially scheduled) in July, date is not mentioned, though some sources have previously mentioned July 8th as start of the european tour, as you all know.

This is still to be confirmed oficially, so don't blame me if it wasn't finally true. BUT
Gamerco didn't mention anything about Barcelona being the tour opener before initial tour dates were announced officially, it was a total surprise for us living here, but they now dare say this, so....take your own conclusions.

Re: BARCELONA - TODAYS LA VANGUARDIA UPDATE
Posted by: phd ()
Date: May 25, 2006 16:14

Re-Start in Barcelona. Great why not, though experts here underlined that it was unimaginable for The Stones to play 5 concerts in a row.

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: May 25, 2006 16:15

Thanks for that Silvertrain. Unfortunately, it is too late to change my flights now. £250 down the drain.

"Cheers" as RS.Com say!

Date: May 25, 2006 16:16

They don't have many dates left now in summer anymore taking into account what has happened

Date: May 25, 2006 16:18

I've just posted the news after finishing work !!! I just hope some of you may take advantage of it.
After all, it's a sign of respect to start the tour where they said they would start it.
The olympic area is not used at all on those dates. They can use the stadium or the Palau Sant Jordi for rehearsals. Perfect for them. Everything seems to make sense

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: May 25, 2006 16:58

well, I waited for RS.com to announce a new Barcelona-date BEFORE the old one. But know I think it's really getting too late.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-05-25 17:00 by Stoneswolf.

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: May 26, 2006 14:10

No, no, no!
You haven't lost your airfare money. Speak to a doctor, ask for an attestation that you cannot go because of serious illness in your closest family - or as I've had success with on several occations: My ears are so infected - afraid they'll burst during landing/take-off. So if you are insured, or paid your tickets with the right credit card- you get your money back.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: May 26, 2006 14:13

i didn't- 75% of airfare lost.
British Airways.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-05-26 14:14 by Adrian-L.

Posted by: phd ()
Date: May 26, 2006 14:15

My little brother who is currently in Barcelona just phoned me. He could not be reimbursed at Caixa, which is waiting for new venue date to be announced within a fortnight. It's only Caixa.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1634
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home