Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Barcelona date: help needed
Posted by: Marcofromitaly ()
Date: May 24, 2006 00:51

I'll be anyway in Barcelona next week-end.

Is there any RS fan in Barcelona who can give me the address of a Servicaixa Office in town where I can go in person to try to get my five tickets refund (me and my four mates from Italy, we'll not be able to come back to Barcelona if the concert will be postponed).

I purchased my five tickets months ago on-line at Servicaixa with my credit-card and the whole sum of money was already charged on my bank account.

Any help and/or advice will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Re: Barcelona date: help needed
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: May 24, 2006 00:54

Date: May 24, 2006 00:55

Posted by: Marcofromitaly ()
Date: May 24, 2006 01:00

Thanks, Joker.

Do you think the Servicaixa Offices will be open on Saturday (cos I'll be in Barcelona late night on friday)?

Date: May 24, 2006 01:00

se [iorr.org]

or try
info@serviticket.es

don't think they'll hand out any money till some kind of "official" announcement

Date: May 24, 2006 01:05

Check on the list, look at the branches, maybe you will find the opening hour.

Anyway, are you sure they are ready to refund so soon ? I heard you have to wait one month.

Besides, I doubt every branch is allowed to refund. maybe is something centralized. If you don't find a branch, you can try to go to the stadium - the concert is cancelled, but at least you will find a welcome (and psychologic ?) unit. And they sure will have to explain the story to hundreds there.

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: May 24, 2006 01:34

they also told me they can't issue a refund until a new date has been announced. i presume this is some legality

just sit tight and you'll be able to get a refund on your card via email as and when

banks closed
Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: May 24, 2006 03:39

Marcofromitaly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks, Joker.
>
> Do you think the Servicaixa Offices will be open
> on Saturday (cos I'll be in Barcelona late night
> on friday)?

jaJjJjJajaja,
spanish banks opened on saturadays and sundays? very lazy corporations and people, i am spaniard and one of the things we hate here is that banks,
wait until the announcement, they say that, before you cannot do anything, lets wait until the end of the week
carlos, tenerife

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1806
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home