Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Barcelona info
Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: May 17, 2006 19:03

HI GUYS,
FIRST OF ALL, THE COMPANY WHO BRINGS THE STONES TO SPAIN IS GAMERCO, GO TO, WWWW.gamerco.com LA CAIXA OR SERVICAIXA.COM, WE WILL REFUND ALL TICKTES PEOPLE DONT WANT TO GO, BUT AFTER THEY KNOW THE NEW DATES, TICKETS FOR TIM RIES IN BARCELONA, BETTER IF YOU GO THE BANK AND THEY GIVE YOU MONEY BACK, THAT WHAT THEY SAY.
PEOPLE STAYING IN BARCELONA CAN CHECK WEB SITE CALLE, www.atiza.com AND GO TO CONCIERTOS, LEFT SIDE OF THE WINDOW AND GO FURTHER AND DOWN BELOW CLICK SIGUIENTES, AND YOU WILL CHECK AND SIDE THE BANDS AND CONCERTS IN BARCELONA, HERE YOU HAVE SOME GOOD GIGS AROUND THAT DAYS IN BARCELONA, WED MAY 24TH, LORI MAYERS, PLEASE, A TRIBUTE BAND OF U2,MAY 25TH, ON FRIDAY 26TH, SMOKING STONES, TRIBUTE BAND FROM BARCELONA PRESENTING THEIR NEW PROJECT “@#$%& Blues IN ZACARIAS ZAC LIVE 00:00 HOURS, ON SATURDAY 27TH JOHN WILLIAMNS GUITAR CONCERT, DEFTONES ON SUNDAY 28TH, TOOL ON MONDAY 29TH, Skatalites AS WELL, AND RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS ON TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY,
ILL BE UPDATING,
CHAO DESDE TENERIFE,
CARLOS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-05-17 19:07 by bv.

Re: I AM FROM SPAIN, I´LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN SPAIN CONCERTS, SPECIALLY BARCELONA, GIGS IN BARCELONA AT THAT TIME, SMOKING STONES!!!!!
Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 17, 2006 19:07

Thanks for the info, but please do NOT write in UPPER CASE letters!!! Also, please do not make very very long subject entries. They make it hard to read the forum.

Bjornulf

Re: I AM FROM SPAIN, I´LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN SPAIN CONCERTS, SPECIALLY BARCELONA, GIGS IN BARCELONA AT THAT TIME, SMOKING STONES!!!!!
Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: May 17, 2006 19:07

xxx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-05-17 19:08 by CindyC.

Re: Barcelona info
Posted by: T&A ()
Date: May 17, 2006 19:08

stop yelling at us!

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: May 17, 2006 20:41

Tim Ries: go to the bank and get your money back??? Shouldn't I just call my creditcard company and tell them they shouldn't pay my order?

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: May 19, 2006 11:03

had a follow-up email from Serviticket, this morning....refunds will only be available, once a rescheduled date is announced, (fair enough i suppose)

Dear Mr.....

We answer your electronic mail from 17/05/2006 where you are asking what
you have to do to give the money of your tickets back.

We inform you that we are not allowed to do that until the new date of the
concert was established.

If you would have any problem about the new date, you must let us know and
we will do all the required transactions.

Thank you very much to contact us.

info@serviticket.es

Date: May 19, 2006 11:15

Thanks to you as well , adrian-L, for getting this reply. Seems that their English is slowly improving. Looks promising.

Posted by: michrud ()
Date: May 19, 2006 11:28

Tim Ries in Barcelona, Mick Taylor touring in June....Come one, guys..It's NOT NOT NOT NOT the same...Sop being happy that at least Ries and Taylor are playing...The Stones are history in Barca...period!

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: May 19, 2006 11:46

Tim Ries is not playing in Barcelona, and Mick Taylor is not playing at the Chicago Blues Festival. See other threads.

Posted by: michrud ()
Date: May 19, 2006 11:47

Alrighty then.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1416
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home