Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Madrid and Barcelona rescheduling
Posted by: jostorm ()
Date: May 15, 2006 12:08

Does anyone have the faintest idea when we can expect an official announcement for the new dates for Barcelona and Madrid??? Bjornulf, do you happen to know anything?? In principle I was waiting for those to be announced before the original first concert date of May 27TH. Am I being naive/impatient?? I would like to at least try and reschedule my flights, don't want to have to pay a rescheduling fee twice, and would love not to totally flush the 200£ down the British Airways toilet.....

Johanna

Re: Madrid and Barcelona rescheduling
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: May 15, 2006 12:17

Is it a bad sign that we don't know anything yet? That maybe more shows need to be rescheduled?

Posted by: backofmyhand ()
Date: May 15, 2006 12:22

i can imagne that you want to know i have the same problem
whe waiting for a new scedule
get well keith

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: May 15, 2006 12:23

We are all in the same boat.
And actually when I saw that video of Keith I am concerned. He doesn't look good at all. I assume he won't fly out of NZ for at least some more days.
I would love to cancel all I have in order not to loose to much money. But at the moment we are stuck in between.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: May 15, 2006 12:27

He must not fly for another ten days.
But as far as Í know no doc has forbid the others to fly to NZ.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 15, 2006 13:08

yeah we are all in the same boat. i hope i'm proved wrong but however good the news on Keith's recovery (and thankfully, it looks good), how likely is it that he'll rush into resuming the tour if there's even the slightest chance that it might precipitate some kind of relapse? To risk that even worse and more tragic scenario is not worth any amount of money, which is secondary to ensuring that he's 100 per cent fit and able to perform more than just once or a handful of times. nor do i imagine that his family is overly keen on him resuming the tour without feeling fully confident that he's up to it - presumably based on the medical advice he's receiving, about which we can only speculate without truly knowing whether we are right or wrong.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1619
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home