Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

what if the tour starts in mid-june?
Posted by: hi1 ()
Date: May 12, 2006 16:45

Will all the cancelled dates back on the schedule and if so, what will happen to the supposed to be next leg of the tour if there is any(USA and Far East)? Will all the dates pushed back or will it be cancelled or will it be a shorter tour in order to finish the tour by December this year? Will the European tour go on until Mid-September or coould it last even until the end of September?

Re: what if the tour starts in mid-june?
Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: May 12, 2006 16:47

nobody knows
those in the know, don't know or do know, and don't want us to know.

Re: what if the tour starts in mid-june?
Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: May 12, 2006 19:36

There´s a lot of empty dates, not??? Nothing should change... for example (I repeat FOR EXAMPLE)... the 2 Paris togethers, the spanish shows with the spanish shows (we got Valladolid 14 and El Ejido 16... there´s not free dates on 10 and 18???).. and Belgium... well, very close to the Netherlands.. and 1 week free before of the Amsterdam shows... right???... And if some other show is postponed.... they have more free dates...

This is just talk by talk..... but what I mean is... if Keith is well at middle of June, I guess nothing will change... they will continue with all the plans......

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1939
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home