Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Will She's So Cold Be In Setlist For Europe....
Posted by: RollingStonesUSA ()
Date: May 6, 2006 01:47

God, I hope so! Bring back It's Only Rock 'N' Roll as the closer!

"It's Good To Be Here, It's Good To Be Anywhere"-Keith Richards

"Halloween Is Every Night Of My Life"-Keith Richards

"I Got The Sticky Fingers, For Some Girls"

Re: Will She's So Cold Be In Setlist For Europe....
Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: May 6, 2006 01:48

From that era, I'd prefer Black Limousine myself. But She's So Cold would be fine too.

Posted by: PiotrRSpl ()
Date: May 6, 2006 01:51

ah! I just love that controlled mess in that tune when they play it live. I just loved to listen version by version from North America tour, there was always something different here and there and it's fun to hear in how many different times Mick ended the song! Great tune it is and it has a load of energy in it. Just love it.

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: May 6, 2006 03:58

I'm hoping to hear it again - but, like, reptile, I'll take Black Limo also. Hell, you know I'll bitch and whine if I don't get both!

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: May 6, 2006 11:54

They'll do it Europe. I think the setlist will resemble the ones from september in North America pretty much.

Posted by: BOBM ()
Date: May 6, 2006 12:06

Rolling Stones USA wrote; <God, I hope so! Bring back It's Only Rock 'N' Roll as the closer!>

I hope so too, because even if Mick doesn't hit all the lyrics the live version of She's So Cold from the U.S. tour really rocked, and Europe will love it.

I also feel the same about IORR as the closer. I think it is the best of all the Stones songs to close a concert, and the combination with you Can't Always Get What You Want as the encore can't be beat by any other two songs, except maybe Midnight Rambler and It's Only Rock and Roll.

"make up your mind, 'cause I gotta go"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-05-06 12:07 by BOBM.

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: May 6, 2006 12:24

I´ve always think than the best closer is Brown Sugar... but I should admit than It´s Only Rock and Roll how closer is the best version than they does of this song... no routine how usually... really WORKING this song.... guau.. what Boston´s versions!! I loved it!!!

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: May 6, 2006 12:44

In my opinion the best closer is without doubt Jumping Jack Flash. They take it on for real long, something they can't really do with It's Only Rock 'n' Roll. I think It's Only Rock 'n' Roll has been played too often. I mean, there's no doubt that Jumping Jack Flash was played a whole lot more, but that one never gets boring.

But the setlist.. well.. I think it will be similair to the North American sets with some new songs thrown in. I really hope Keith goes for Little T&A. I also hope Saint Of Me comes back, that's a really good stadium song. A great sing along bit and awesome guitars all the way through. Mick's acoustic adds that extra touch.

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: May 6, 2006 12:46

The Last Time would be the ultimate closer - and opener, actually.

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: May 6, 2006 13:15

Agree, Nikki. Would keep The Sun busy for some while!

Date: May 6, 2006 14:46

SHES SO COLD was awesome in Boston! Love that song! They played it at the beginning of the tour then they dropped it and picked it up again later. I would say some of Europe will hear it, but not at every show.

Funny story - I recently had a date who was literally singing Shes So Cold to me, when I kissed him g'nite and sent him home with a big bulge in his pants,lol. He's a Stones man, my favorite kind, but I had to get home so as I left him I heard him singing it loud and clear!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 6, 2006 14:56

Oh the silly boy ... he shoulda lurched into Streets Of Love...!!!

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1619
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home