Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

HELP - Ticket Exchange Wembley/Twickenham
Posted by: Bruce ()
Date: May 4, 2006 22:04

I know some of you have also received those e-mails from Ticketmaster, asking us to confirm that we want our tickets to be exchanged from Wembley to Twickenham. As many of you did, I answered that e-mail - with no confirmation from Ticketmaster that this exchange actually took place.

I now wanted to check the status of my order on my ticketmaster account. However, I found out that it still lists the Wembley tickets, and not Twickenham.

Could some of you please do me the tremendous favour and check YOUR status of the order on your own ticketmaster account. Could you then please let me know what it lists?

I tried a zillion times to contact someone from Ticketmaster, but of course without success... Getting worried here.

Re: HELP - Ticket Exchange Wembley/Twickenham
Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: May 4, 2006 23:09

My status is : NOT AVALAIBLE AT MOMENT

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: May 5, 2006 01:27

You was only suppose to repsond if you wanted a refund. Final date for refund application is this Friday, so hopefully tickets should be sent out shortly after.

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: May 6, 2006 20:47

If you replied that you wanted a refund then you should have got your money back by now.I gave up some tickets for 20th August due to work commitments and the money was refunded direct to my credit card. If you replied that you were happy to exchange your Wembley ticket for Twickenham then that's what will happen. I have done that for 22nd August. If you didn't reply at all then the assumption is that you are happy to exchange Wembley for Twickenham. If Licks is anything to go by you will get the tickets maybe 3/4 weeks prior to the gig - that seems to be the norm for TickettBastard in the UK

Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: May 6, 2006 22:31

Bruce, try this number. 0870 242 4442. Be sure to have your ref. number ready.

Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: May 6, 2006 22:44

After a massive row with TM, (I'm changing my address) I finally got the teller to arrange I collect my tickets at Twicks box office. Why do I feel pessimistic?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1215
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home