Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Good News
Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: April 30, 2006 11:41

Sonntag, 30. April 2006
Entwarnung im Fall Palme
Keith Richards leicht verletzt

Rolling-Stones-Gitarrist Keith Richards hat sich bei einem Sturz von einer Palme auf den Fidschi-Inseln weniger schwer verletzt als zunächst befürchtet. Der 62-Jährige habe eine leichte Gehirnerschütterung davongetragen, sagte eine Sprecherin der Band dem Rundfunksender Radio New Zealand am Sonntag. Richards war nach dem Unfall in einer exklusiven Ferienanlage in ein Krankenhaus der neuseeländischen Stadt Auckland gebracht worden. Erst hatte es geheißen, die Musikerlegende habe sich schwer verletzt.

Richards war Medienberichten zufolge gemeinsam mit Gitarrist Ron Wood auf die Palme geklettert, ausgerutscht und zu Boden gestürzt. Nähere Einzelheiten wurden zunächst nicht bekannt.

Bereits Anfang der Woche wird der Musiker nach Informationen der Zeitung "Sunday Star-Times" die Mercy-Ascot-Klinik voraussichtlich wieder verlassen können. Ein Neurochirurg und ein Orthopäde hätten ihn untersucht, auf einen Eingriff sei verzichtet worden. Ein Klinikbesucher sagte dem Blatt, er habe den Musiker in der Nacht zum Sonntag mit einem bunten Hut auf dem Kopf aufrecht sitzend in seinem Bett gesehen, mit Ehefrau Patti Hansen an seiner Seite.

Keith Richards hatte gemeinsam mit seiner Familie nach Konzerten der Rolling Stones in Australien und Neuseeland Urlaub auf den mehrere Flugstunden entfernten Fidschi-Inseln gemacht.

Adresse:
[www.n-tv.de]

Sunday, 30. April 2006
'all-clear' signal in the palm case
Keith Richards easily hurts

Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards feared itself with a fall of a palm on the Fiji islands less heavily hurt than first. The 62-old carried an easy brain vibration off, a spokeswoman said volume the broadcasting station radio new Zealand to that on Sunday. Richards had been brought to the city of New Zealand Auckland after the accident in an exclusive holiday area into a hospital. It had only meant, the musician legend hurt itself heavily.
Richards had climbed according to medium reports together with guitarist Ron Wood on the palm, slipped and to soil fallen. Further details became first do not admit.
At the beginning of the week will already be able to leave the musician after information of the newspaper "Sunday star Times" the Mercy Ascot hospital presumably again. A neurosurgeon and an orthopedist would have examined him, without an interference one did. A hospital visitor said to the sheet, he saw the musician upright sitting at the night to Sunday with a multicolored hat on the head in its bed, with wife Patti Hansen at its side.
Keith Richards had made several flying hours together with its family after concerts of the Rolling Stones in Australia and New Zealand vacation on the removed Fiji islands

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-04-30 12:08 by Roadster32.

Re: Good News
Posted by: Odd-beat ()
Date: April 30, 2006 17:05

Ban translation software: they suck!

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 30, 2006 17:13

>> The 62-old carried an easy brain vibration off <<

LoFL - that's Keith all right! :E

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: April 30, 2006 17:19

I didn't want to say anything in case he spent a lot of time translating it himself. I'm not laughing at you though by any means, your attempt is about 70% better than my French. But it is funny to see how things translate incorrectly. It sometimes makes you think about your own language, and why say certain expressions that when broken down by word, make no sense at all.

Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: April 30, 2006 17:20

Thanks for sharing the good news!

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: April 30, 2006 17:22

------------"said to the sheet".
Spelling correction program & translaton dittos may go the same way:
to the trash can!

Posted by: yeager ()
Date: April 30, 2006 17:24

nevertheless, this topic IS good news.

God blessed.

Date: April 30, 2006 18:00

yes the news is sounding more reassuring - and thank you Roadster32 for posting this.
i find computer translations really amusing - i wasn't at all meaning to criticize, i was enjoying it.

now on with the show, good health to Keith!

- Keith

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: April 30, 2006 18:08

Yes, Yeager, they are.
But he fell 15 ft.
I wont be totallt relaxed till Keith has made an own statement.

Date: April 30, 2006 18:15

what i read was that he was "halfway up the 15ft tree when he slipped and fell" -
here's the link: [www.dailymail.co.uk]

where did you find that he fell 15 feet?
anyway as you already said we just have to wait for more clarity about it,
and about how he is. it *is* sounding much more reassuring now though.

- Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-04-30 18:26 by with sssoul.

Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: April 30, 2006 18:22

hi there all,

sorry for the bad translation but i was in a bit of a hurry so i used a machine translation. i could have done it by myself much better i think but i thought this news should be immediately posted.

cheers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1914
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home