Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

charlie looks like he is having a ball on this tour
Posted by: melillo ()
Date: April 18, 2006 13:39

so thats why i think that article is completely overblown, charlie does not look miserable like oh i cant wait for this to end so i can go home, plus he always says he loves the work and really loves the money, after a 3 year break from the bang tour he will be ready to roll again i believe, and for a big tour

Re: charlie looks like he is having a ball on this tour
Posted by: ablett ()
Date: April 18, 2006 13:55

How many times have you heard Charlie saying after each tour that its his last???? Time will tell but I don't think were anywhere near the end.... if he was that fed up he wouldn't have undertaken such a huge tour. Its not like he's strapped for cash.

And surely there would have been an official statement.....

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: April 18, 2006 14:01

Well, i don't think that there will ever be an official statement about something like that. Jagger always stated that would never announce a tour as there last one so i don't think we will ever have an official statement about there last album or tour or something. We can only take our conclusions from what they will say in intervieuws.

If it is supposed to be Charlies last big tour that wouldn't mean that he can't enjoy it. I would only think that he would enjoy it more.
Not wanting to start another Charlie discussion here, as BV said in a post that we can't have the same topics in different posts, but according to the article, Charlie doesn't want to do these massive tours anymore but he still wants to play live so it far from the end!

Cheers,
Wuudy

Date: April 18, 2006 14:03

Good point.....

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: April 18, 2006 16:49

the stones do everything big...and i'll bet you if this was going to be the last tour the stones management, press, business sponsors would want to cash in on bigger tix sales...charlie always says the same thing after each tour...he's been saying that since 1966...but at his age, he may not be able to even control the next tour...god knows if they will even be still alive in a few years..the stones could also end it like gene pitney...have a great show and then just die in their sleep.....let it rock!!

Date: April 18, 2006 16:56

Hey, look on the bright side eh......

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: April 18, 2006 17:01

probably just a ruse by Cohl, to help shift remaining unsold, Euro tickets...

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: April 18, 2006 17:07

Has it occurred to anyone that even if this WERE to be they're last tour, they wouldn’t necessarily announce they're retirement. I firmly believe that there won’t be an official disbandment 'till one of them croaks it.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 999
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home