Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

my last tour
Posted by: Hotstuff ()
Date: April 16, 2006 00:38

Well guys... I don't know if this is the last tour of our favorite rock'n'roll band. Well the truth, I don't mind. This tour it will be my last tour, and Barcelona my last stones show.
C'mon people, let the boys to be a happy in one's old age !

Re: my last tour
Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: April 16, 2006 01:30

Happy last show...... They still can make me feel hot... so, no my last show and no my last tour... not at all!!

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: April 16, 2006 02:24

sorry, i'm not as torn up about this as i am about it being charlie's last tour.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: April 16, 2006 07:39

i'm not as torn up as i am about nikki being torn up

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: April 16, 2006 07:41

Oh no, don't leave, naaah, I'm gonna cry!

Now get the hell off this board and don't EVER let me see your face here again.

Posted by: phd ()
Date: April 16, 2006 11:50

HotStuff,

Come and see The Stones in Paris II. Wonderful sunny town at this time of the year. Pretty, pretty girls are all over the place. Don't forget The Stones love France and have always be at their top here. Stade de France is also a nice Stadium.

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: April 16, 2006 12:28

War hosssees, couldnt drag me there.

Posted by: jseb ()
Date: April 16, 2006 13:56

well, that's funny, this is gonna be my first stones tour !

Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: April 16, 2006 15:27

My last tour Live Licks at Wembley. I was staring at Mick's back as they left the stage. Wondering, oh, that's that then. BUT, I'm seeing two shows at Twicks. So we never know, do we?

Date: April 16, 2006 18:00

jseb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well, that's funny, this is gonna be my first
> stones tour !

And not the last one... Anyway, enjoy it. The Boys are coming to your town very soon.

Jagger50,

Each time after a London Gig, I have the same feeling as you : well, it's over. But what enthiusastic years it has been. Meet you at Twick.

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: April 16, 2006 18:18

Everybodys last tour dude!sadly.

Date: April 16, 2006 18:29

rooster Wrote:
> Everybodys last tour dude!sadly.

Erm.. what I miss here?!?!! Everyone keeps talking about last tours, last concerts, what the @#$%&?

Date: April 16, 2006 18:29

No. Each time they come back.

Date: April 16, 2006 18:31

phd Wrote:
> No. Each time they come back.

Yeah they're like little blue cockroaches. They keep getting stepped on and everytime you think they must have died they get up and walk away faster than even.

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: April 16, 2006 18:32

Its over..call it a day!!

Date: April 16, 2006 18:34

rooster Wrote:
> Its over..call it a day!!

It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings!! Well, actually, it ain't over 'till Mick Jagger stops singing.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: April 16, 2006 19:05

Reptile Wrote:
> rooster Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Its over..call it a day!!
>
> It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings!! Well,
> actually, it ain't over 'till Mick Jagger stops
> singing.

I'm glad you corrected yourself. If it's over when Lisa Fisher stops singing, that would be unfortunate...

Posted by: winter ()
Date: April 16, 2006 20:05

you'll be happy that you went, HotStuff! those who bailed out before seeing them at least ONCE on this tour are going to be haunted because this tour the guitars are distorted and upfront in the mix for the first time since the '81-'82 tour. if you bailed out between SW 1989 tour and the 40L 2002-3 tour, your last sonic memory is 'plink, plink, plink' and the piano sterile and too high in the mix. now it's gonna be 'skronk, skronk, roar' and your last stones show memory will be a nice 'n nasty sound.

let's face it; keef (arthritis), and ronnie (adult ADD?) when he's not on slide, are in slight decline. it's most assuredly not a lack of energy or heart. they've just gone from Awesome down a half peg to Great. see them this tour, WITH DISTORTION and glory, because i can't see them touring in 2007 and beyond without hiring a clapton/taylor/etc to cover any guitar break/solos longer than a minute. jagger and watts have not lost a step.

the SOUND will blow you away, one more time. please make an effort to see them this tour. don't let your last memory be 'plink, plink, plink'.

this message brought to you by the Concerned Citizen's Alliance for Responsible Use of Guitar Distortion at Rolling Stones' Live shows.

Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: April 16, 2006 22:58

Never forget standing in the pouring rain after the second Munich show in 1990. Tears were rolling down my cheeks and when my friend next to me asked me what was wrong I answered: "This was definitely the last show of the Stones in my whole life. They will never come back again." Have seen another 38 shows since that day and can't wait to see a few more this summer. So hotstuff I hope this is NOT the last tour of them and if it isn't it will not be my last tour with them. Keep on rolling, boys!

Posted by: winter ()
Date: April 16, 2006 23:19

great story rrronnie!! 38 times after the 'last' one, huh? haha.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2241
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home