Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

E-Bay Experiences
Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: April 13, 2006 20:18

As we are all probably collectors of Stones items I wonder how your experiences on E-Bay are. So far most of my transactions have been great. A few naff records but cheap enough. But recently I bought Rarities on CD. Big mistake. It was a homemade copy with naff printing. Amazing that the seller thought I wouldn't notice. But on the other end of the scale, I bought 11 Record Collector mags for £27. He sent them to me before I paid for them. So there are some good people out there. And great bargains. Maybe stear clear of CD's.

Re: E-Bay Experiences
Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: April 13, 2006 20:21

first thing i always do is check the seller's feedback and go from there

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: April 13, 2006 20:27

[cgi.ebay.de]

Have a look at my auctions.

Grüsse / Regards from Germany

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: April 13, 2006 20:28

satisfaction2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [cgi.ebay.de]
> 7609775037&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
>
> Have a look at my auctions.
>
> Grüsse / Regards from Germany

aw yeah!.............nurse me back to health

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: April 13, 2006 20:55

voonderbar

Posted by: maxx ()
Date: April 13, 2006 21:00

I usually leave a search on and go through the email notification of new items but their is soo much dross & copies I sometimes dont bother looking at most of it.

Date: April 13, 2006 21:13

satisfaction2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [cgi.ebay.de]
> 7609775037&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
>
> Have a look at my auctions.
>
> Grüsse / Regards from Germany

That's brilliant. Love to have it.

Date: April 13, 2006 21:21

Hi Jagge50,

maybe we can do a exchange transaction.

I`m searching DVD Rio 2006.

Regards
Gerhard (satisfaction2)

Date: April 13, 2006 21:24

Sorry, don't have. I could buy it from you though. Please E-mail me. Danke.

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: April 13, 2006 22:59

Is that 11,99 för the frame? Cause the poster could be found for a few cents easily. Can´t imagine who would want it, it´s only stupid.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: April 14, 2006 12:53

Hi Vilhelm,

because of you think the poster is stupid.

Take some humor and enjoy life.

Grüsse

Gerhard

Posted by: Nikolai ()
Date: April 14, 2006 13:55

I've only had two problems with E Bay sellers so far, and they've both been with Stones CD sellers. The first guy - who had quite a lot of CDs on sale - used really rubbish quality CDRs, so I had to replace pretty much everything after a year. The second guy was a complete @#$%& who not only sold me faulty discs for a lot of money, but then refused to replace them.

Date: April 14, 2006 16:30

Nikolai Would you like to disclose their IDs please.

Just so I dont buy anything from them.

I actually like caricatures and If anyone has seen these printed for sale I would like to get a copy.
Not I hasten to add from the artists site as it is too expensive for me.

Posted by: Jan Richards ()
Date: April 15, 2006 00:01

I have been collecting them elpees for about 20 years. For some 19 and a half I have only been running in record shops in Finland, Sweden, UK, India and so on. I have for the past 3-4 years been surfing on e-bay without getting myself registered. But as I by now have almost everything on UK DECCA and I do not find anything new in the shops, then my only option was to get myself registered on e-bay. I have so far done ony some ten deals there. So far with mixed results, one guy sent me a CD after I paid it through PayPal but I never received the CD. Another elpee that I bought was not as per item discription, but he gave me full refound including my cost for returning the elpee.

But for me e-bay will be the only place to get what I need and I think that in general e-bay is a good place to shop around on.

I'm still looking for Let It Bleed non boxed Mono and Flowers non boxed Mono, then I have all I need.... that is all stereo and mono boxed and non boxed UK elpees around.

By the way, if you like old DECCA's, have a look on our home page and click on DECCA Vinyls...

Jan Richards

[www.stonesondecca.com]

Posted by: angee ()
Date: April 15, 2006 07:29

omygod, if anyone has seen or ever sees one of these t shirts around (by Steadman, mentioned above and shown by maxx), please, please let me know!

Date: April 15, 2006 15:40

I got 2 angee but not selling, they are pretty worn out and faded now anyway as I like to wear them.

If you do get hold of one a word of warning dont put it in the tumbledryer unless you want it short and wide.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1426
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home