Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Anita Pallenberg (The Hottest Chick)
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 5, 2006 05:05

Mick & Anita......Michael Cooper

ROCKMAN

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: April 5, 2006 05:09

no. 5 guy , just looked it up rockman , no list a name

Posted by: sweet_summer_sun ()
Date: April 5, 2006 05:21

Dude, chill. I wasn't accusing you or NICOS of stealing the pics I posted on my website. First off, your scans don't look anything like mine, and everyone I know has the books that those photos are from.
I only think NICOS has a few of my old scans and the screen cap b/c the woman who jacked my site created about three or four sites/blogs/groups, so I'm sure a lot of people have them.
I'm not sitting here all irate...it's hard to get a "tone" across when you're typing on a computer. I love sharing photos, and I want everyone to have them. But when some psychotic stalker takes in one day what took me a year or two to build, and then posts them all over the internet, it makes me realize how rude and insensitive people can be.
So, I'm going to post some Anita photos, and just remember that I'm not angry, just disappointed in one person who took advantage of me being naive.

Date: April 5, 2006 05:23

Date: April 5, 2006 05:37

Anita at the Joshua Tree......Photo Michael Cooper

ROCKMAN

Date: April 5, 2006 05:48

Date: April 5, 2006 06:01

sweet summer sun . excellent pics , that very 1st 1 she looks like a dream, tanks 4 postin

Date: April 5, 2006 06:05

Michael Cooper

ROCKMAN

Date: April 5, 2006 06:20

Date: April 5, 2006 06:37

Anita & Brian December 1966.........Daily Mirror

ROCKMAN

Date: April 5, 2006 06:42

what would that devil b like without Anita

Posted by: Rock'NRollAngel ()
Date: April 5, 2006 06:52

Cool pics, but time for some devil's advocate action. I'm not seein' it. She's not ugly, per se, but I just don't see where she is all that great, but maybe I'm going by today's vanity standards. She musta had some serious mysterious powers or spells that she cast over men, because even back then there was absolutely no reason why men of their status should have been fighting for her attention. They all could have done much better. They're the Stones for the love of god.

Date: April 5, 2006 07:21

Rock'NRollAngel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cool pics, but time for some devil's advocate
> action. I'm not seein' it. She's not ugly, per
> se, but I just don't see where she is all that
> great, but maybe I'm going by today's vanity
> standards. She musta had some serious mysterious
> powers or spells that she cast over men, because
> even back then there was absolutely no reason why
> men of their status should have been fighting for
> her attention. They all could have done much
> better. They're the Stones for the love of god.

To each their own. I happen to think she was gorgeous. But the main reason they were enamored of her was because she was very intelligent and witty...and that goes a long way.

I thought Bianca kind of looked like a weird little monkey, and was majorly overrated.

Posted by: Aucoin ()
Date: April 5, 2006 08:32

She was a sweet and beautiful junkie

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: April 5, 2006 09:55

Chippy; that dream is a nitemare.

Rock'NRollAngel; she may have an interestin' Austrian-/Swiss accent?

SweetSummerSun; I believe no one in the Stones has ever had a beautiful
woman for a long time... - Except Keith's Patti of course &
Wyman's Mandy, only that the latter was a mean bimbo. Havent
seen Bill's new one (please dont post: he wants privacy!);
but I reckon she's a beauty.

Posted by: Rock'NRollAngel ()
Date: April 5, 2006 18:45

sweet_summer_sun Wrote:

> To each their own. I happen to think she was
> gorgeous. But the main reason they were enamored
> of her was because she was very intelligent and
> witty...and that goes a long way.
>
> I thought Bianca kind of looked like a weird
> little monkey, and was majorly overrated.
>

Some of your pictures are beautiful. A good photo will often do someone far more justice than how they ordinarily appear. I did not mean to underestimate her wit and intelligence. You are correct, they are far more important. Although it sounds like she was passed around amongst the band members more than a beer bong at a frat house keg party.

I agree with your assessment of Bianca. I almost sprayed my morning Dr. Pepper all over my work computer screen after reading the weird little monkey comment.

Thank you for sharing part of your collection of fantastic photographs.

As far as the comment that the Stones haven't had many beautiful women ??? Jerry is gorgeous and so is L'Wren. Let's not forget the countless unseen beauties they've all had that nobody will ever know about either.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: April 5, 2006 18:57

Baboon Bro Wrote:
Rock'NRollAngel; she may have an interestin' Austrian-/Swiss accent?

Hey BB, don't know if you're making a joke here on this one. Marianne is the one who had the Austrian background. Anita is Italian and German.

RNR Angel - I think part of her charm was that she was such a strong woman at a time when many women weren't. I do find her to be beautiful, but there are some pictures where she is just ok, however, I have a feeling that in person, she was probably really incredible and charismatic. Additionally, Mick and the boys were still kind of scrubby when she showed up. I dont think they were used to dating that caliber of girl yet, both strong, smart, beautiful. Plus she had really cool friends, and I think she helped them get into crowds they wouldn't really have been included in. She was lucky that she got there early in the careers before the huge egos were instilled in them (no disrespect meant here)

As for them passing her around, I think it was the opposite, I think she passed them around. It seems more of her choice than theirs.

Date: April 5, 2006 19:23

Swiss back ground for Anita, aint it?

Marianne was born in Ormskirke a giants stones throw E/N-E from Liverpool.

Date: April 5, 2006 19:25

Nope, she grew up in Rome.

Marianne did grow up in England, but her mother was an Austrian baroness. I'm almost 99% positive on that one.

Posted by: Some Girl ()
Date: April 5, 2006 19:29

She's definitely the hottest chick, by far.

Date: April 5, 2006 19:35

Well, growin' up next to Mersey doesnt give any interestin' Austrian-Swiss accent does it?
I agree with the high rank back ground for lovely Marianne. 100% pos.

If Anita grew up in ROme she probably has/had an interestin' Italian accent.
Thank ya for puttin' me on right track smiling smiley ...

Date: April 5, 2006 19:37

Hey BB,

You know me though, what the hell do I know? I don't even know what I had for breakfast! Oh yeah, now I remember, Coke and Doritos. Breakfast of Champions.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: April 5, 2006 19:41

Never thought much of Anita....am I the only one who thinks Keith's bride is the hottest?

Date: April 5, 2006 20:01

Patti's hottest. No doubt.

Date: April 5, 2006 21:07

Patti is gorgeous. Keith's on and off mistress from 1967 through the mid-70's was a German model named Uschi Obermaier. She was and still is STUNNING. The Germans love her, and a movie is being made about her. Apparently, she was quite the rebel. She posed for Playboy at the age of 50, and you'd think she was in her 30's because she looked great, and still does.
I never thought Lil Wenglas (Keith's girl in the late 70's) was all that. I wonder what happened to her after Keith. She was one of Jo Wood's model friends, and Jo introduced them to one another. She looked a lot like Anita - before the drugs, but she wasn't as striking as Anita.
Anita wasn't passed around by the band. I think she devoured them. Mick had an enormous crush on her for a long time after they filmed (and had sex on the set) Performance together. But she was done with him, she had him, she moved on. I don't like that double standard about men ane women and sex. It's clear to me that Anita was in control of these situations...until she lost her looks. Another double standard I don't like. Then she gets traded in for a younger model (literally).

Date: April 5, 2006 22:16

Hi Triple S.

I've always wonder about Uschi. I've read quite a bit about her, and I looked her up online at one point to see what she looked like. At the time there were only two pictures, so that wasn't very helpful.

I agree with you 100% on Anita being in control of her sexual situations in regards to Mick/Keith/Brian. She was nobody's fool, that's for sure. I don't really like to think that she got traded in for a younger model tho. I prefer to think that she and Keith just grew apart and realized they were no longer good for each other. That happens a lot, even if there is still love there. I do think they will always love each other in some way. And from what I understand Anita and Patti are cool with each other.

I do think that Patti is absolutely beautiful. If I was rating them, I would say Patti had a better face, but Anita had a better body. Patti is supposed to be a sweetheart, but Anita is mysterious and dangerious. I guess that would make Anita the hotter chick.

Date: April 5, 2006 23:01

Keith - Anita outside court 27 June 1973.....Daily Mail

ROCKMAN

Date: April 5, 2006 23:40

Cindy:

I find it fascinating that chicks can rate chicks. Guys haven't a clue whether another guy is good looking or not (I guess maybe I should just speak for myself - but I think that statement generally applies).

Date: April 6, 2006 00:04

T&A Wrote:
Cindy:

I find it fascinating that chicks can rate chicks. Guys haven't a clue whether another guy is good looking or not (I guess maybe I should just speak for myself - but I think that statement generally applies).

I think it's because I'm secure in my sexuality. I know it doesn't make me gay if I think a woman is beautiful. I think straight guys have a general fear that deep down they're gay. ;-)

Which reminds me of a joke a guy I work with loves to say. "I hate how it is that even if you boink a thousand women, you suck just one dick and suddenly everyone thinks you're gay".

Date: April 6, 2006 00:09

CindyC Wrote:
> >
>
> I think it's because I'm secure in my sexuality.
> I know it doesn't make me gay if I think a woman
> is beautiful. I think straight guys have a
> general fear that deep down they're gay. ;-)
>
>

I don't agree. What I'm saying is that I honestly haven't a clue what constitutes "good looking" in men. In other words, I'm always surprised when I find out who women think is attractive, 'cos it never dawned on me one way or the other. Has nothing to do with being "self-homo-phobic" or anything. My wife says she thinks I'm good-looking and I have no idea if she's being a good wife or is actually right.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-04-06 00:12 by T&A.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1266
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home