Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Jagger in Comedy DVD's
Posted by: gut ()
Date: March 29, 2006 05:41

I'll say this about Sir Pan, he's always been reliable to be seen on some quality comedy show must-have dvds.

Please add if you know of more:

(1.) SNL - Best of John Lovitz - Jagger and Jerry Hall with the Pathological Liar opening - 1986.

(2.) SNL - Best of Mike Myers - Jagger's famous imitation of Keith Richards - 1993

(3.) SNL - Best of Jimmy Fallon - Jagger and Fallon in famous mirror sketch - 2001

(4.) Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Poop - A very brief glimpse of Peter at the MTV Video awards with Triumph screaming " Meek, Meek, Run Meek Run!!!! N'Sync is performing! You're liable to catch Second-Hand SUCK!!"

#......Go ahead....Bite the Big Apple....Don't mind the Maggots.....Uh Huh...#

Re: Jagger in Comedy DVD's
Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: March 29, 2006 05:50

He was in the Rutles

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: March 29, 2006 07:19

IMHO FREEJACK was when he was peaking as a comedian.....You know it's true !!!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 29, 2006 08:25

See Micks interview in the "official" Hendrix documentary..he looks wasted.

Posted by: Aucoin ()
Date: March 29, 2006 10:07

Why the hell is there no download of Micks imitation of Keith from 1978??? No youtube no nothing on the net. I never saw it, just heard so much about it. I WANNA SEE IT NOW!!! smiling smiley

Date: March 29, 2006 10:35

Aucoin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why the hell is there no download of Micks
> imitation of Keith from 1978??? No youtube no
> nothing on the net. I never saw it, just heard so
> much about it. I WANNA SEE IT NOW!!!

hey aucoin, i wish I could help ya. I only have it on vhs and don't have the software to upload it.

Date: March 29, 2006 12:27

========IMHO FREEJACK was when he was peaking as a comedian.....You know it's true !!!========

Saw that "gem" in the bargan section at WalMart the other day....couldn't bring my self to waste money on it though. The only thing good about it is the basis of the movie has Jagger trying to kill Emilio Estevez......throw in the other Sheens and I might have bought it.

Date: March 29, 2006 15:09

Yeah, 2 Sheens = 1 regular dude (but not Martin, he was SO GOOD in Apocalypse you gotta give him a pass.) Someone above mentioned were you can get the DVD with Jagger doing Keith. I'm sure it was around here. Yeah, just checked, it was you gut, a very nice breakdown. Now I know where to find all those bits. Hairball mentions Jagger in the Hendrix film - that is SO Classic !! Whatever Mick's f*cked up on pass it this way, feeling NO PAIN.....TOO FUNNY.... (I'd go with a lot of Valium but that's just an quick guess...

Posted by: farawayeyes2 ()
Date: March 29, 2006 15:12

hheyy jagger imitatin keith....i need to see it now!!! please if anyone got it!

Date: March 29, 2006 15:17

I don't have it but I've seen it about 5 or 6 times...SO funny, a classic (Keith must have been a bit pissed, you can hardly understand anything Jagger says - best acting since 1970's PERFORMANCE, for sure)

Date: March 29, 2006 16:44

====SO funny, a classic (Keith must have been a bit pissed, you can hardly understand anything Jagger says ========

I've also often wondered how Keith reacted to it. Probably watched it live and had no idea.

2 more SNL Stones moments -

(1.) Mike Myers and Dana Carvey playing Mick and Keith before the wedding begins in Bali. Carvey nailed Keith pat.

(2.) That Irish host Gabriel ??? something who played Keith in the "Cooking With Keith" cookshow sketch

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 30, 2006 10:57

don't forget mike meyer's imitation of ron wood - a recurring sketch back in the 90s on SNL

Posted by: RoddyD ()
Date: March 30, 2006 11:11

Mick's imitation of Mick in Hampton 81?????? Seriously, I AM kidding!!!! But I never were a fan of him in tights!!!

Rgds
Rod

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: March 30, 2006 15:28

Way back in 78 when they performed on SNL Jagger did a skit with Dan Aykroyd as Tom Snyder. It is good and very funny where he gets Snyder/Aykroyd up to do some Jagger moves.

"...no longer shall you trudge 'cross my peaceful mind."

Date: March 30, 2006 17:45

======Way back in 78 when they performed on SNL Jagger did a skit with Dan Aykroyd as Tom Snyder. It is good and very funny where he gets Snyder/Aykroyd up to do some Jagger moves.======

Since Jagger keeps popping up in these SNL Best Of's, I wonder if that sketch is on Dan Ackroyd's dvd?

======don't forget mike meyer's imitation of ron wood - a recurring sketch back in the 90s on SNL=======
Also on Myer's Best of dvd.

Date: March 31, 2006 02:00

gut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
======Way back in 78 when they performed on SNL Jagger did a skit with Dan Aykroyd as Tom Snyder. It is good and very funny where he gets Snyder/Aykroyd up to do some Jagger moves.======

This was on YouTube recently and I posted a link, but it has since been removed.
I actually brought in my tape of Mick impersonating Keith. I just watched in if fact. I was hoping we might have something here to help me upload it, but I couldn't find anything.

I really would like to get this on here for you guys to see. No one has any suggestions on how I can upload this? (I don't have the cash right now to buy a transfer program).

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: March 31, 2006 02:19

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-12-29 08:03 by cirrhosis.

Date: March 31, 2006 02:22

Mick & Keith both seem to have a good sense of humor. I don't think Keith would be mad.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-31 02:30 by CindyC.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1849
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home