Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Help required for Vienna tickets
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 28, 2006 18:51

Sorry folks, no German spoken here. Can anyone help ?

Questions:

The seating chart ? I presume Buhne means stage ?

Can anyone explain what the differences between the three options when you first enter the site ?

1) Stehplatz (Wavebreaker) Kat 1 for 113 Euros

2) RS 20/06/06 - Kat 1 Sitzplatz for 96.30 Euros
- Kat 2 Stehplatz for 84.90 Euros
- Kat 3 Sitzplatz for 74.10 Euros

3) VIP Silber Kat 1 for 141.80 Euros

I can't tell from the seating chart what price puts you where. Can anyone explain ? Also, when you do make a selection and start going through the steps for purchase, it asks you for all your credit card details BEFORE even telling you the location of your seats. I'm reluctant to "continue" beyond that page in case the next page turns out to be a confirmation that you've just bought some tickets - something I don't particularly wish to do until I know where the hell I'm sitting ? Is there any stage in the ticket buying process that actually tells you things like block/row/seat number before you can make a purchase ?

Also, is this a show "in the round" so to say, where ALL the seating sections (A, B, C, D, E, and F are in use) ? It LOOKS that way from the seating chart ?

Sorry for the ignorance of the questions, but if ya don't have a word of Deutsch to your name ................. you're in trouble !

Thanks

Re: Help required for Vienna tickets
Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: March 28, 2006 19:02

Unfortunately I can't tell you where you will be seated, I never bought seated places - perhaps some one else can help you? I wouldn't be surprised if you don't have a numbered seat, it might be that you just have a ticket for a section and within this section you can choose - first come, first serve. But it doesn't matter anyway, as no more seated places are available, except VIP silver --> you will have a good view of the stage, don't know where they are exactly...

- Stehplatz (Wavebreaker) Kat 1 for 113 Euros --> that's FOS
- Kat 2 Stehplatz for 84.90 Euros --> that's normal standing tickets
- VIP Silber Kat 1 for 141.80 Euros --> best category seated places + a drink

the stage will most likely be at the "long" side of the stadium again, I guess...

Belgrade-Bucharest-Budapest-Brno

Posted by: Jack-flash ()
Date: March 28, 2006 19:04

Hi Paulywaul

Yes Bühne means stage

1, Wavebreaker means front of stage, the first part of the field
2, Sitzplatz means seating. There are two categories. Kat 1 is probably one the longside of the stadium (section b) opposite the stage. Cat.3 is on the side of the stage in the corners of the stadium ( sections a,b,e,f). Stehplatz is the standing behind the front of stage area (General admission)
3, VIP Silver is a seat cat 1 I think. There are some drinks included in teh price. also maybe there is parking included

The website is not very good, and unfortunately it doesn't tell you where you sit, until you finished with the buying process.

If you have any additional questions - just ask

Good luck and all the best

Philipp

Date: March 28, 2006 19:39

Lorenz and Jack-Flash,

Thank you both very much. Most enlightening. I just hate buying tickets in "the dark", I really like the idea of knowing exactly what I'm getting for my $$$$$ or Pounds or Marks or Schillings or Guilders or ........... whoops, I mean Euros !!!

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: March 28, 2006 20:23

Paulywaul, if you need tickets, and want to sit in the stands as opposed to general admission on the field, I have two extra Category 1 tickets left. Take a look at the map. They are in C2, C; and they are in the 15th row of the second ring. I can't remember the exact seat numbers as I am on the road and don't have them with me. I paid 96 Euro each, but I would sell them to a real fan for 1/2 price, if you want them. I'll put them on Ebay in a month or so.

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: March 28, 2006 23:56

My God Pauly are you stalking me? I got my Vienna ticket from Little Quennie this week...what a goddess she is.

I have a question OT about Valladolid. I paid 70 euros to have two tickets sent courier. I wrote and told the agency I am going to be in China April 7-17 ( LOL I wonder why) and then I am leaving my island by the first of May...address unknown. They assured me the issue woud be settled and ticket would be here by the end of March. Well time's a wastin and I have nothin, and they do not respond now to e-mail. Anyone get those Valladolid tickets yet?

Date: March 28, 2006 23:59

kahoosier Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My God Pauly are you stalking me? I got my Vienna
> ticket from Little Quennie this week...what a
> goddess she is.
>
> I have a question OT about Valladolid. I paid 70
> euros to have two tickets sent courier. I wrote
> and told the agency I am going to be in China
> April 7-17 ( LOL I wonder why) and then I am
> leaving my island by the first of May...address
> unknown. They assured me the issue woud be settled
> and ticket would be here by the end of March. Well
> time's a wastin and I have nothin, and they do not
> respond now to e-mail. Anyone get those Valladolid
> tickets yet?

I wouldn't know, because I've arranged to pick mine up at the venue. I don't at this point in time know anyone else that's going, or at least who's going and who's arranged to have their tickets sent out to them I should say.

Date: March 29, 2006 00:07

drbryant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Paulywaul, if you need tickets, and want to sit in
> the stands as opposed to general admission on the
> field, I have two extra Category 1 tickets left.
> Take a look at the map. They are in C2, C; and
> they are in the 15th row of the second ring. I
> can't remember the exact seat numbers as I am on
> the road and don't have them with me. I paid 96
> Euro each, but I would sell them to a real fan for
> 1/2 price, if you want them. I'll put them on
> Ebay in a month or so.

Thanks ever so much for the offer. I'll have to hold off making a decision at the moment, because the nature of my work is such that I'm either "around" seven days per week (in which case I'd have them in an instant) or I'm not (in which case I'd have to pass on them). I haven't really got June's work schedule in figured out yet, hopefully will do so in ....... say about 3 weeks ? So once I know, I'll be in touch. But meanwhile, thanks for the offer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1762
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home