Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

To Mick & the boys - Please play "Worried About You" in Sydney. That's it, thanks.
Posted by: Tom Petty ()
Date: March 25, 2006 01:28

Me and my gang of diehards are front row, and we would be in heaven and then some!

Re: To Mick & the boys - Please play "Worried About You" in Sydney. That's it, thanks.
Date: March 25, 2006 11:56

thank you so much

Re: To Mick & the boys - Please play "Worried About You" in Sydney. That's it, thanks.
Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: March 25, 2006 12:44

I just received a call from Mick. He can do it, but it's an extra 50 bucks.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: March 25, 2006 15:26

TP, at the second Atlanta show, I was treated to Worried About You, Sway, and This Place Is Empty (all 3 for the 1st time) . I am NOT bitching about set lists.

I like it, like it, yes I do!

Posted by: BOBM ()
Date: March 25, 2006 15:49

There's a wide range of preferences among Stones fans. I would call a show with Sway, Worried About You, and This Place is Empty a disappointment. I don't like any of those songs. Another disappointing selection at Atlanta was Nighttime is the Right Time. A "treat" would have included instead: Wild Horses, Far Away Eyes, Gimme Shelter, and Before They Make Me Run.

"make up your mind, 'cause I gotta go"

Date: March 25, 2006 21:10

I never leave disappointed, although "Out Of Time" would be nice to hear.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: March 25, 2006 21:12

Elmo Lewis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I never leave disappointed, although "Out Of Time"
> would be nice to hear.

a longshot at best - but wouldn't that be "da bomb?" Mick could easily pull it off, I think.

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: March 25, 2006 21:24

Elmo Lewis Wrote:
> TP, at the second Atlanta show, I was treated to
> Worried About You, Sway, and This Place Is Empty
> (all 3 for the 1st time) . I am NOT bitching about
> set lists.
>
> I like it, like it, yes I do!

That was a great show, and you're right, the best part was the Sway/Worried About You/Tumbling Dice/Midnight Rambler/Night Time sequence, followed by Keith's two songs. Everybody loves the warhorses, but when they do something out of the ordinary it is always a highlight of the show.

Date: March 25, 2006 21:37

ohno, watch for a personal e-mail from me. SK

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: March 25, 2006 22:09

Out of Time ain't gonna happen.

Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: March 26, 2006 04:16

nikkibong Wrote:
> Out of Time ain't gonna happen.

Maybe it won't, but it would be great.

An oldie that most people know, yet almost obscure.

It would satisfy the setlist-hounds and the casual warhorse crowd...

Potential for audience singalong (important these days)

Mick, are you listening???

Date: March 26, 2006 04:21

Agree that it would be great.

You know what would be even greater though? The Last Time!

I want them to open shows with this one.

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: March 26, 2006 04:22

Out Of Time would be super cool.

Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: March 26, 2006 04:35

Reptile Wrote:
> I just received a call from Mick. He can do it,
> but it's an extra 50 bucks.

per person

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: March 26, 2006 04:54

He said he'd do it WITHOUT falsetto for $25.

"...no longer shall you trudge 'cross my peaceful mind."

Posted by: snibbs1234 ()
Date: March 26, 2006 04:55

only one song i would love to see performed live.
Starf******(my fav, just ahead of miss amanda jones)

Sean

Date: March 26, 2006 07:06

Gee Reptile an extra 50 bucks eh - pretty mute I reckon when you've already shelled out $450 - do the deal man.

Elmo, I was very envious of you being at that particular show, you did well, I'd have been stoked!

All the best

Posted by: Deathgod ()
Date: March 26, 2006 07:28

Worried About You is THE song I want to hear too

cmon Micky

Posted by: silverrain ()
Date: March 26, 2006 13:38

As long as we're wishing for songs that aren't going to happen how about "Goin' Home" off Atermath. The first longest song by any group at the time. Something like ten minutes. I think Iron Butterfly was right behind them with some meaningless eleven minute song. The Stones could fit "Goin' Home" in by dumping "Can You Hear Mr Knockin."

mike

Date: March 26, 2006 13:41

silverrain Wrote:

> they can fit "Goin' Home" in by dumping "Can You Hear Mr
> Knockin."

already been dumped, my friend.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 26, 2006 13:56

Hey Rolling Stones...16 days to go..Serve us up what ya like...just as long as ya leave us all slaughtered!!

ROCKMAN

Date: March 27, 2006 11:56

yes indeed Rock

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1770
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home