Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: OT: MOST ANNOYING : STING or MADONNA ?
Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: March 24, 2006 02:06

Yeah but what's with Madonna's Disco Video where her ASS is the star of the show ? Is there Photoshop for video's ? (no "it's over" grandma has an ass like that)

And Sting seems to NEED to be at every fashion show and every highly covered media event on earth... His last good song was that Arabic sounding one, the rest is rehashed Police hits....

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: March 24, 2006 04:36

Reptile,
I think you are supposed to say "shaggable".
Maybe Sting is interested.

Posted by: gut ()
Date: March 24, 2006 04:38

=====Madonna is a 50 year old woman that actually thinks she's still fuckable. No way!=====

Amen. The old skank simply won't go away with any shred of dignity....for her career that is, definitely not her whore reputation.

#......Go ahead....Bite the Big Apple....Don't mind the Maggots.....Uh Huh...#

Date: March 24, 2006 04:48

====Yeah but what's with Madonna's Disco Video where her ASS is the star of the show ? Is there Photoshop for video's ? (no "it's over" grandma has an ass like that) =====

Sorry, MB, but that skank's had it. She was nasty 20 years ago, but she's lost the looks for even a white trash one-night stand. That Grammy appearance severely grossed me out when she tried to show off her legs all the way up to her stinking shaved couche. Ugh

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: March 24, 2006 04:57

Yeah , the Grammy's were pretty bad, I must say (then she has an emergency hernia operation the next morning at Cedars Celebrity heavy hospital in Beverly Hills). The thing about her kinda new Disco video is she just has SO MANY close ups of her ass and it look's like a 20 year old's ass so SOMETHING is going on - surgery or Video magic, SOMETHING....

Posted by: Stones89 ()
Date: March 24, 2006 05:18

Madonna wins that distinction hands down!! Never could understand what all the fuss was about. Her bloody Sex book and that stupid Truth Or Dare flick. Take a hike you old prune! Sting isn't all that great with his solo career but when he was in the Police, they were a really good rockin' band IMO. smiling smiley

Posted by: Rock'NRollAngel ()
Date: March 24, 2006 05:20

Geezus, you boys are brutal. Madonna has a great body for her age! She works very diligently at it too! Not that I care for her music, but I do admire a woman who is shrewd enough to turn mediocre talent and looks into a monolithic enterprise all about what she loves...herself! She's got it going on! Shaved couche? Don't pretend you don't like the thought of that Gut...maybe not on Madonna, but in general. C'mon now, don't lie because I know it'd make you weak in the knees baby.

I suppose the same could be said for Sting, including the shaved part. LOL!

Date: March 24, 2006 05:43

======Shaved couche? Don't pretend you don't like the thought of that Gut...maybe not on Madonna, but in general. C'mon now, don't lie because I know it'd make you weak in the knees baby. =======

Yeeeeeeee-owwwwwwwww, Baby!!!

Nobody knows how to bring me in line like RockandRollAngel!!!!!!!!!

Sure as hell not Madonna, but you definitely put me on the floor, baby!!!

Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: March 24, 2006 06:12

Sting by a long shot...

Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: March 24, 2006 07:15

There never was anything "rock and roll" about Madonna.

She is a pop star whose entire career is more of a throwback to '30's Hollywood style. There is nothing authentic about her.

She's an exercise in hype and marketing.

What really annoys me about her now is that you can bet the ranch that she will be inducted into the Rock Hall of Fame the first year she is eligible. The woman has never recorded anything close to rock 'n roll.

I know there's no keeping her out, but I'd just like her not to be a first-year eligible entry (that's the big honor) She doesn't deserve it.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: March 24, 2006 07:26

I mean really......Lynard Skynard was elected to the Hall of Shame..........Madonna's getting in too.............for sure....and also unfortunatley is the yoga master Sting

Date: March 24, 2006 07:58

Don't worry....the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame gets very little respect here in Stonesland.....or anywhere else for the matter. Whenever that Stank Ho gets inducted, no one will give a rats' ass.

The Hall of Shame was interesting 20 years ago, but now its just boring.

Posted by: stonedmike ()
Date: March 24, 2006 09:16

is sting still around? if so he is the most annoying. Elton and Rod are close

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: March 24, 2006 09:34

Hillbilly & The Red Necks's Chatterboxes?

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: March 25, 2006 00:51

Somebody wrote:

Shaved couche? Don't pretend you don't like the thought of that Gut...maybe not on Madonna, but in general. C'mon now, don't lie

I actually like a little fur. Not a Willie Nelson though !!! Shaved seems a little perverted to me.

Date: March 25, 2006 00:51

Somebody wrote:

Shaved couche? Don't pretend you don't like the thought of that Gut...maybe not on Madonna, but in general. C'mon now, don't lie

I actually like a little fur. Not a Willie Nelson though !!! Shaved seems a little perverted to me.

Oh, yeah, the question - Bono, with nobody else close. I used to dig U2, but his self-righteous act has worn thin.

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: March 25, 2006 01:12

Madonna's music is much more annoying from what I've been unfortunate enough to overhear over the years. I don't know anything about her personality because I don't pay any attention. I do have to give her credit for turning her thimbleful of talent into an ocean of cash. Pretty smart use of hype and marketing, particularly since she has managed to stick around for 20 plus years. Sort of like a disease that keeps mutating and resists all attempts at a cure. It's foul, but you have to admire the survival instinct at work.

Sting was great with The Police. His solo career has had a few good songs and a whole bunch of shite. And yeah, his personality is annoying - smug and pretentious as hell. He completely jumped the shark for me when he recorded that song with Bryan Adams in the '90s. Ugh!

Posted by: Charles ()
Date: March 25, 2006 01:28

Sting by far. At least Madonna has had a couple of good albums recently. Sting is about as interesting as watching white paint dry from the inside of an insane asylum.

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1867

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: March 25, 2006 01:31

couche? not familiar with the term. it's sounds like something better shaved, from what I'm reading, though....

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: March 25, 2006 01:34

Voulez-Vous Coucher... ? A pity I didnt chose French in school...

Date: March 25, 2006 01:37

that means "to sleep" in French....I believe the word being tossed around here is a noun, though...hard to shave a verb....

Date: March 25, 2006 04:49

It's the female anatomy, in any language. Please don't mention beav$r or you'll be banned here!

Date: March 25, 2006 05:10

I'm familiar with the English language - you find it in the dictionary for me, Elmo, I must have a couple of pages stuck together or something...

Date: March 25, 2006 15:29

Most people use the more familiar term - pu%%y.

And wouldn't it be spelled "coochie"? Haven't given the spelling a (w)hole lot of thought!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-25 15:30 by Elmo Lewis.

Posted by: Rock'NRollAngel ()
Date: March 25, 2006 20:45

I'm glad to see that you are not picking on Madonna. I think Madonna is a good role model for women regardless of her lame music. She is totally empowered and she takes good care of her body. When I think of Madonna, I don't really think of her music since it never touched me enough to make an impression. I do respect her for business mind and projecting a positive self image at her age.

There is absolutely nothing annoying, irritating or otherwise unpleasant about BONO. The man is a GOD. Go ahead, say mean and rude things to me about my humble opinion. I commend him for his strong political beliefs, but wish he wouldn't use every little event, puclicity, etc. as his platform for his own personal agenda.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-26 04:20 by Rock'NRollAngel.

Date: March 25, 2006 20:52

OMG! Is that what we're talking about here! I had no idea! Okay....count me in....er...

Date: March 25, 2006 20:55

There are more multiple identities on this thread than in a Batman comic book.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-25 20:57 by ohnonotyouagain.

Date: March 25, 2006 20:56

holy schizophrenia, batman!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-25 21:15 by StonesTod.

Date: March 25, 2006 21:06

Only one Elmo though, ohno!

Mick Jagger said, "Touch the seat, go on feel the fur ....."

Date: March 25, 2006 21:20

Elmo Lewis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only one Elmo though, ohno!
>
> Mick Jagger said, "Touch the seat, go on feel the
> fur ....."

Oh come on, we all know Elmo Lewis is an alias for Brian Jones! smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1179
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home