Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Last tour in Japan? In response to Rickster.....
Posted by: hi1 ()
Date: March 20, 2006 09:59

I know Mick said in Japan it may be the last time they play there. That is a real possibility but I can still see them doing smaller tour for many years to come. Like mabe 3 months in the USA one year then 3 months in Europe the following. I can see them doing this for a long time yet just not any more year long all around the world tours.

Does Rickster know something we don't know? Would it be the very last time the Stones do an extensive tour? usually Japan is part of their world tour. They regularly go there. So if they do not go to Japan, does it mean that it might be their last tour ever? Or is it Mick's publicity stunt? I hope I am just over-reacting here....

Re: Last tour in Japan? In response to Rickster.....
Posted by: phd ()
Date: March 20, 2006 10:04

You do not over-react. Just say your opinion. The answer lies within The Stones. In a similar thread, BV responded : " No".

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: March 20, 2006 10:19

too many yen to make - they'll be back

Posted by: Rickster ()
Date: March 22, 2006 03:05

I have no inside information at all this is just my opinion. In fact I hope Im wrong and there is more world tours to come.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1817
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home