Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Melbourne - SOLD OUT!!!
Posted by: wrichardson ()
Date: March 3, 2006 02:36

Is the Melbourne show (13th April) a complete sell out??? There was a pre-sale for Visa card holders and it says that the tickets have all been allocated. Does this mean that the general sale on March 8th will not happen???

Re: Melbourne - SOLD OUT!!!
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 3, 2006 02:41

Only the presale is sold out - theres only a limited allocation for that and the rest are on public sale

Posted by: pjb ()
Date: March 3, 2006 03:46

If you wonted decent tickets join the fan club .in NEW ZEALAND i got gold tickets $100 7 rows from the stage 12 tickets in a row ,for both shows.Already people here have tickets on auction sights .Melbourne with only around 12000 seats will be very hard to get .through public sales .pay $100 fanclub able to get 4 tickets only an extra $25 ahead.

Posted by: Dannyboy ()
Date: March 3, 2006 03:50

My advice is to phone ticketek on Wednesday, it's better than internet. Go round the houses by trying to get normal tickets for anything else (a play or something) then say 'Rolling Stones' when they ask you what event (ie don't press key 1 if that's specifically for RS).

It worked for me with U2

Posted by: Evilio ()
Date: March 3, 2006 07:39

F***ing scalpers got tickets on eBay within minutes...whilst people like me miss out on getting them. If I can't get any on Wednesday...

Posted by: Hansel ()
Date: March 3, 2006 11:40

Evilio,I know the feeling.The tickets go to yuppies and celebs and people whp will only know tree songs while the real fans miss out.A radio station should have a stones trivia contest with hard questions like Name a song that KR sings etc.This way all the real fans get some sort of ticket

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1402
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home