Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

anyone trying to get presale tickets for athens now?
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 1, 2006 12:09

i think the ticketpro server is overloaded - i'm surprised - this didn't happen to me during the presales for any of the four shows before athens.

Re: anyone trying to get presale tickets for athens now?
Posted by: Whale ()
Date: March 1, 2006 12:28

Well, I am trying Sapporo. It doesn't work either. I shot about 200 e-mails to rs.com.

Date: March 1, 2006 12:33

i finally got it to work but unlike ticketmaster in the US, with each page you finish and click to move on, it freezes and doesn't allow you half the time. you have to page back and click to continue over and over again. at least with ticketmaster, once you're connected, you keep the connection (unless you time out which can be stressful too). not that i like ticketmaster...

Posted by: Lumi ()
Date: March 1, 2006 13:08

That's why I HATE on-line presales. Waking up early and waiting in line to get the tickets looks much more descent and fair to me. You're more in control and you get to actually *hold* the tickets in your hands, which is pretty reassuring to me rather than waiting to receive them through mail grinning smiley

Date: March 1, 2006 21:51

yes, and just like the tickets for brno (both athens and brno were sold online through ticketpro.cz - the czech version) - if you live outside of greece, you can only pick up the tickets at their office!

Posted by: JHARPER1 ()
Date: March 2, 2006 08:16

hello, ordered my ticket through ticketpro today. not sure if the order went all the way through. shows what section i picked. but just shows status of "ready to purchase" "ready to ship". what's up with this. did my order go through. I chose to deliver to me in California although the options were only to deliver in greece. someone help, did my order go through?

Date: March 2, 2006 09:02

actually, i don't have full confirmation either. my last page read, "Order status: Accepted, Payment Status: Wating...[sic]" - i assume "wating" means "waiting" but it never changed as i'd refresh. i emailed them today to ask for confirmation. ticketpro.cz

Posted by: JHARPER1 ()
Date: March 2, 2006 09:08

yes, same exact thing that happened to me. must be normal? the presale runs through the 4th so maybe does not complete til then.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1493
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home