Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

help where is the best seat in the house?
Posted by: uz2bstoned ()
Date: March 1, 2006 10:53

never been to a concert. They will be here at the westpac stadium in NZ next month. I would like to get tickets on stage or up close but these will be very expensive PLUS every celebrity will be there. I wanna go to a rock concert and "experience" the whole event not be stuck with some rich celebrities so where is the best seats?

I was thinking in the stadium's seats at the back I will be above the stage and I can still see the screen, plus it's cheap! Am I right or shuld i pay the extra to sit at ground level ? Please share your American experiences. Remember they will have the stadium set up and on stage seats like USA.

I guess wot I'm saying is... If everyone is sitting down i would rather sit down up in the stadiums stands than look up all night in the ground seats and get a sore neck. Do I have the right idea? Tickets on sale in a couple of days so please reply

Re: help where is the best seat in the house?
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: March 1, 2006 11:17

Sorry but NO experience beats being at the front - and who there is going to be sitting down? If they are, they shouldn't be there. If anyone is sitting down, it's more likely to be people further away from the stage. The first several rows are usually cheaper (e.g. £60 in UK, $99 in US) - if you're lucky, you might get one of those. GO FOR IT!! And since you've never seen them before and may not be likely to again, go for it anyway. And if you can't get near the front, get near the B-stage.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 1, 2006 11:22

I'd second that. First few rows. GO FOR IT !!

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 1, 2006 12:30

if you can't get the front, get the side-of-stage seats - these sections are often called "limited view" but it just means you can't see the horn players or backup singers well. since there are fewer people in these sections, you can often get down to the front few rows and you'll be level with the stage. mick and keith come right up next to you

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 1, 2006 13:40

I'd second that as well. That type of seat runs a very very close second to front row(s).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1487
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home