Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Japanese tickets...help me!!
Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: February 26, 2006 00:51

I am baout 3 hours away from Nagoya or Tokyo. It is a very affordable flight. Suddenly I find I can take the time off, so I went to RS.COM and tickets are available for all the shows.I click on the link...

Damn I cannot read Japanese. I can make no sense of the page. Is there a way to view this page in English? Is there a way to see what seats you get for what you pay? Can anyone help?

Re: Japanese tickets...help me!!
Posted by: Whale ()
Date: February 26, 2006 07:45

Nope there isn't. Check the Japanese Tour Dates thread for all further info.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: February 26, 2006 17:12

On possibility for you: wait until right before the show date, make sure that there are still tickets available, fly to Japan and buy them from a regular ticket outlet. Right now, there are lots of seats left.

Posted by: phd ()
Date: February 26, 2006 17:40

It will be a frustation for The Stones if they cannot sell 200,000 tickets in a country of 150 millions people or more where they used to sell the double of that in a few hours.

Posted by: maxx ()
Date: February 26, 2006 19:00

Babel fish while not perfect does give some idea.
[babelfish.altavista.com]

Date: February 28, 2006 06:58

phd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It will be a frustation for The Stones if they
> cannot sell 200,000 tickets in a country of 150
> millions people or more where they used to sell
> the double of that in a few hours.

Unfortunately, the Stones have gone to the well too many times. In 90, they played 10 straight concerts at the Tokyo Dome at a then unheard of $100 per ticket. Now they are having trouble selling out two shows in the Dome, and it's not hard to see why -- the highest prices of the tour don't help.

Date: February 28, 2006 07:28

Stop whining! Whining is not good for your health.
But hey, where's Sapporo on the rs.com site? It has still not appeared.

Date: February 28, 2006 10:57

There is an office to call in Japan that is on the linked website. Go through babelfish or type inn 'Japanese Tickets for Stones 2006' on Google and click the 'translate this page link'. At least then you'll get the number. Call it, they speak English You need someone to buy the tickets for you in Japan

Good luck

Methelated Sandwich.....

Posted by: mickeyjaggar ()
Date: March 1, 2006 17:25

Hi I just created the web page about taking a trip to Japan to see the RS shows.

It might be helpful for some people here as well.

[rollingstones.nsf.jp]

Sincerely,
Mickey

Posted by: phd ()
Date: March 1, 2006 19:14

mickeyjaggar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi I just created the web page about taking a trip
> to Japan to see the RS shows.
>
> It might be helpful for some people here as well.
>
>
>
> Sincerely,
> Mickey
>

You have done a tremendous work. But if I were you, I would not start by telling that ticket sales are so poor that a show might be cancelled.

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: March 1, 2006 19:38

I was able to a pre-purchase of the two tokyo shows . Pff stupid thing, it seems I have a too busy week in Paris to go - anyway, here it is

A) TO START

i) the best thing is two have 2 screen to do that - ie, compare the original page with the translate page

ii) Use [www.systranbox.com] to tranlate - after 5 times however, the system asks you to buy the software - just erase the cookies

cool smiley THE SOURCE

Go to [e-ticket.net]

. First register - for that, translate the first page, find "register, then translate the new page, etc. You will give non sensible information (ID and email), but no credit card info - in return the system gives you an user ID (email + password - you choose both)

. Back to the first page, scroll until you see the Stones ad - the first line below is for the 22 March the second line for the 24 March

. Click on "Rolling Stones" - chose the date, and then GO ! - then translate the page, or quick say yes at the bottom (blue letter on the LEFT)

. Choose a seat in availble category

. Give your User ID and password

. the system sent to you and email with a booking number

. Translate the email - the important part for you is the part refering to VISA or other credit card

. You have to faxe within 5 days your personal data + credit card number + reference booking at the fax 03-3795-5644

C) ALTERNATIVE :

[www.theonlineticketshop.com]

Posted by: Toru A ()
Date: March 2, 2006 01:36

mickeyjaggar,

I was surprised at your ultrapersonalized work.
It represents a good deal of time and effort.
That's just great!

Consider adding Sumo schedule to Fun Actitivies.
[www.sumo.or.jp]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-02 01:42 by Toru A.

Date: March 2, 2006 02:43

Fantastic effort Mickey Jagger!!

Date: March 2, 2006 07:14

Yep, that webpage was really useful.
Anyway. I have tickets.
They must've given me a non-working code. I'm up in the B14 section.
Which is reasonable I guess.

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: March 2, 2006 09:21

mickeyjagger I apprecaite all of your work...from what I can tell there are no gold circle seats left at the March 24 show.I went then to your auctions and cannot get babelfish to translate. I am looking for 1 or 2 Gold Circle seats for March 24, Tokyo Dome. I can't find a sinlge broker on the net that has one either . Can any one help?

Date: March 2, 2006 09:25

The reason that there are few GC seats available on auction pages, is that the tickets have not yet been shipped. I am not sure whether this is an anti-scalping measure, but as far as I know no one has received the GC tickets.

Date: March 2, 2006 09:42

If you're willing to buy an rs.com member ship, for Sapporo there's tons of GC tickets left. Check mickeyjagger page. RS.com offers for 18.000 yen B5 and B14 tickets. And tons of GC ones for those who have the cash.

Date: March 2, 2006 09:46

Sapporo needs some promotion in a hurry. I checked Ticket Pia, and there are still field seats left (C14) for 18,000 Yen. I wonder if this means that the first tier seats are still not sold?

Date: March 2, 2006 09:56

Well the B section is most certainly not sold out. We have Bon Jovi over here in April. That was sold out in a few hours. But then: tickets were half the price.
Yesterday a video screen in the center of town showed an advertisement for the concert. Hope it still fills up.
On the other hand, it's a rather unique event for this part of Japan. Everybody is surprised that they play Sapporo.

Posted by: mickeyjaggar ()
Date: March 2, 2006 15:45

I just updated my web-page. If you plan to see a Tokyo show, you might find the seating chart usuful.

[rollingstones.nsf.jp]

Sincerely,
Mickey

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-02 15:46 by mickeyjaggar.

Posted by: Toru A ()
Date: March 2, 2006 16:25

I remember Keith and Ronnie went to Mike Tyson's boxing match in Tokyo.
Well, this time boys may have a chance to see Sumo match in Osaka as Paul Maccartney turned up in Fukuoka.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1237
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home