Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

She Saw Me Coming at the Forum--PLEASE!!
Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: February 24, 2006 09:09

Does it hurt to ask? If anyone connected to the band is reading this, could you pass this request along?

Not everyone going to this show is a fat cat with money to burn....I mean, $500.00 a ticket??? But it was just something that, one way or another, I had to do. (I'm sure everyone reading this can relate to that) Spending that much on a show...my poor parents must be rolling in their graves!

I saw the Stones for the first time at the Forum in '75 (three nights during their five night stand) I never got over it, To see them play there again is something I've dreamed about for 30 years. Now it's about to come true.

What makes it even better is they are touring with such a strong new album. Everyone on this list has their favorites. To me, the ones that are classic STONES are It Won't Take Long and She Saw Me Coming. To hear just one of them at the Forum show would be amazing.

I'm crossing my fingers. And hoping....

Re: She Saw Me Coming at the Forum--PLEASE!!
Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: February 24, 2006 09:22

I'm crossin' my fingers for you too ... and hoping for a bootleg!

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: February 24, 2006 10:20

Yeah, i'm going but I'd like to hear Back of My Hand too - I know they played it once this tour, but can't remember if it was in LA (I didn't see it).

Posted by: Tops ()
Date: February 24, 2006 11:44

Yes She Saw Me Coming could be a great livesong!

Date: February 24, 2006 20:25

Sounds like a good idea.

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: February 24, 2006 20:28

at the second Hollywood Bowl show, there was a section of young women screaming over and over "She Saw Me Coming"!!......so, you're not alone.....like to hear it live myself.......that sounds like a good sing along line for the crowd.....i would like to hear "Let Me Down Slow" as well

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: February 24, 2006 20:59

Look for She Saw Me Coming as one of 3 possible choices for the new single later in the spring.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: February 24, 2006 21:10

What are the other two possibilities?Any more info/details?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1773
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home