Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
For Athens Show
Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: February 21, 2006 12:49

I read in a local newspaper that 280 is not going to be the onstage ticket.Also I read that Stones are goint to play for 3 hours.Is this possible???

Re: For Athens Show
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: February 21, 2006 12:51

StratoGR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also I read that Stones are goint to play for 3 hours.Is this possible???

No.

Posted by: Lumi ()
Date: February 21, 2006 13:06

You can see the seating chart here Strato:

[ta-nea.dolnet.gr]

Date: February 21, 2006 13:35

I think that things are a bit mixed up.Someone told me that the ticket hat cost for us 280euros in Italy costs 150.
If the seating chart you sent me(thank you very much),is right,then I am gonna be somewhere between the main stage and in the b-stage.
A serious question:Beacuse I am not gonna be here in 7 of March when we say for example seats in Arena 1 do we mean that there are better and worst seats.I mean how could know if I will be near the center or in the sides.Or we go wherever we want depending of how early we arrive on the stadium?

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: February 21, 2006 13:37

erikjjf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> StratoGR Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Also I read that Stones are goint to play for
> 3 hours.Is this possible???
>
>
> No.

It IS possible, but it won't happen. grinning smiley

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: homerus ()
Date: February 21, 2006 19:10

the expensive ticket for Athens show owed to the disadvantageous geograrhical position of the country, but i don't believe that the 280 euro ticket in Italy costs 150 euro. It will be 20-30 euro cheaper, as all tickets in other european countries. The 280 euro ticket is for the seats in the tiers of the stadium that hosted the VIP persons in Olympic Games. The 232 onstage tickets will be much more expensive and probably will cost between 450 and 600 euro.

Date: February 21, 2006 22:00

Yeah you are right.

Posted by: phd ()
Date: February 25, 2006 10:02

Athens is on TicketRollingStones.com this morning.

Date: February 25, 2006 13:30

And the concert confirmed this morning in the official rolling stones web site www.rollingstones.com

Posted by: gia43 ()
Date: February 25, 2006 14:13

amen!

Who the f*ck is Mick Jagger?

Date: February 25, 2006 15:40

yes, gia43 you said the coorect word : AMEN!

Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: February 25, 2006 15:54

As homerus says, the 280 euro ticket is for a few VIP's. Actually the ticket prices are 78 - 106 euro. I think the minimum price is a bit higher than it is in other european countries, but the maximum price is clearly lower, for sure. For example i think "our" 106 euro ticket (and not 280 euro) is corresponding to the 150 euro ticket in Milan. But i need a Meazza's map (with the prices, of course) to be sure about it.

Date: February 25, 2006 16:05

stickydion i totally agree with you.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: February 27, 2006 02:26

since i can't understand greek - can someone explain why there are two prices for the FOS section? is one 5 more euros than another and why? is keith's side more?

Date: February 27, 2006 05:51

little queenie, 5 more euros for credit cards. For the whole FOS section (the green colour you can see) the prices are 90 euros CASH and 95 CREDID CARD. For the other field (orange colour), 78 and 83.

See you in Athens!!

Date: February 27, 2006 05:59

Hey Greek fans come together.Which tickets are you gonna get,how old are you etc.Let's know each other a bit.

Date: February 27, 2006 13:13

Glad our gig is confirmed by RS. com as well smiling smiley

Strato, with regards to your question. I'm 25 and this is going to be my 3rd Stones gig (1: 1998 in Athens, 2: 2003 in Milan). I'm planning to get the FOS 90 Euro ticket and trying to drag along as many of my friends and family as possible grinning smiley

Date: February 27, 2006 13:34

Ok, I'm 20 and I'll probably get the 90 euro ticket as well! How many people do you think will be waiting outside TicketHouse on the 7th of March?

Date: February 27, 2006 16:56

That's one of my big questions too gia43! grinning smiley
I'm guessing with the Kathari Deftera holiday just one day before, we might be lucky and most Athenians will be away to fly kites grinning smiley
We'll just have to wait and see.

What time do you plan on going? They say they're going to open at either 10 or 10.30.

Date: February 27, 2006 17:03

i'm 27 and i will get two 106 euro tickets for me and for my brother. I don't think that for Greece will happen the same as in Swiss which sold out in 4 hours. It will be great surprise for me to see something that, but as you know we are "last time" ticket country and till the concert all tickets will have sold out.

Date: February 27, 2006 19:00

I am 19 and my name is George not Stratos,this is going to be my first stones concert and I was waiting for this day for 4 years.I am going to get 2 tickets of 90euros, and sadly I won't be there on 7th of March so I will sent my father early in the morning.I think it is difficult to be a sold out concert when the cheapest ticket costs 78 euros.But we are going to see what will happen.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: February 27, 2006 19:37

Pre-sale begins March 1st.

Posted by: phd ()
Date: February 27, 2006 19:37

Pre-Sale is announced on www.rs.com, together with Australia and NZ.

Date: February 27, 2006 21:03

I really don't know what time to go, that's why I asked... I don't wanna get up very early and go there and find out I didn't have to... I guess I am kinda lazy... And it's not like it'll sell out on the first day... I'm more worried about the presales... Is it possible the 90euros tickets will sell out during the presales?

Date: February 28, 2006 03:39

I'm 45 and i will get 90 euro ticket. FOS. I' ll go to the concert with my little sister ("Dance Liitle Sister, Dance..."), my girlfriend, an ex- girlfriend of mine (yes, all together!) and 10-12 friends, much younger than me.

Date: February 28, 2006 04:40

i'm 38 and i'm going to get 2 FOS

Date: February 28, 2006 12:12

Indeed, is there a possibility the 90 Euro FOS tickets will be sold out during presale?

I doubt it, but just in case...

Date: February 28, 2006 16:49

Lumi wrote: "Indeed,is there a possibility the 90 Euro FOS tickets will be sold out during presale? I doubt it, but just in case..."

I doubt it too, but you never know. There is a strong tradition of ...temporization, here, in Greece. For any event. I remember the 1998 concert. During the first day, less than 6,000 tickets had been sold. Two weeks before the "big day", 50,000 tickets. But, finaly, 79,446 tickes...

Posted by: KYRIAKOS ()
Date: February 28, 2006 18:11

Lumi you're 25!!!! I just realized!! Time goes by real fast. And waits for noone as well! Stickydion is a little bit older than me, StratoGR is really young but who is Little Quennie? Is she Greek? I will also buy two FOS tickets for me and my wife on Tuesday.I told her that each of us will pay them 4.29 Euros for each song they play (if they play 21 songs)in case she thought that tickets are a bit expensive (everything is expensive after all).Goes like that: Hi! Mick, Keith, Charlie, Ronnie and everyone in the band.Put up this wonderful stage just a few blocks away from my house, give us a super-sound quality, make it come really alive and energetic, spread your charm all over it, play some of the best-ever rock'n'roll, give us this huge, everlasting memory and I'll give you 4,29 Euros for each song you play. Is it a deal? Yes it is!

Date: February 28, 2006 21:55

i'm not greek but i'm going to your show!

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1526
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home