Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Happy at Rio -- Keith was Inspired!
Posted by: bassplayer617 ()
Date: February 19, 2006 05:43

Someone else mentioned it, too -- Keith briefly got back "the voice", and it nearly brought tears to my eyes. He's still got the pipes, but has to work hard to do it. It was lovely.

Re: Happy at Rio -- Keith was Inspired!
Posted by: chris girard ()
Date: February 19, 2006 05:50

Keith looked like he was in heaven and Mick looked like he was having fun also. Ronnie's solos were right on targe and did anyone see Charlie's big grin at the end when they were taking their final bows.

Just speculation, but Mick's fashion conscience girlfriend my be having a bigger influence than we know. They seem to be dressed better, even Keith looks like he is dressing a bit more sophisticated these days. I don;t mind,it seems to add a bit to the show. I like Micks statement at the end with the Brazil T-shirt on. A Rolling Stone concert is more than a concert, its an event-and you go there to experience the sounds, sights, smells, emotions,and tonite althought we couldn't smell it we certainly we able to feel the emotion, and see and hear it. I have never tired of them and never will, they are my absoulte favorites.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1857
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home