Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: OT-Throw a prayer out for my Molly
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: February 14, 2006 02:06

glad to hear it!

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: February 14, 2006 02:48

here's some good prayer vibes for the little madam from the UK too

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: February 14, 2006 03:22

As a father of two kids , I imagine whats on your heart rigth now! Everything will be allrigth !!My prayers are with you and your family!!

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: February 14, 2006 03:47

Great news, JJF!

Posted by: kienan ()
Date: February 14, 2006 04:23

JJF! Good to hear Molly's ok. My Grandson (Kienan) is Autistic and epileptic. Since the age of Two (he's Eight),he has endure at least two or three seizures a year so severe they have to put him on life-support. Every time you wonder if he's going to pull thru. The pain you feel when its your child or grandchild is numbing. My heart goes out to you and Family.Give Molly a hug and a kiss from all of us her her in Stonesland.

Posted by: kienan ()
Date: February 14, 2006 04:35

JJF! I meant to post a hug and a kiss from all of us here in Stonesland. Not her her.....my house phone and cell phone were both ringing... trying to do too much.....I think its called ADHD. Anyway, keep us informed.

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: February 14, 2006 05:45

Good to hear she's home OK. Indeed, let us know what's happening.

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: February 14, 2006 06:02

Hey bro' I think that's really cool of you to ask for our help and support. I'd like to think I'd be man enough to do the same thing if faced with the same situation.
Luke
ster

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-02-14 17:34 by Lukester.

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: February 14, 2006 06:40

Thanks for letting us JJF. You made my day!

Posted by: maxx ()
Date: February 14, 2006 15:29

Glad to hear all is well.

Posted by: scaffer ()
Date: February 14, 2006 15:35

J.J. Flash:

Please tell Molly lots of people are happy for her today, and praying for her in her upcoming procedure.

I hate to think of little kids having to go through that sort of thing. May it all turn out well for your Little Queenie.

Posted by: olympia ()
Date: February 14, 2006 15:37

Glad to hear that too!

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: February 14, 2006 15:48

Good news, I hope your feeling better Molly! Hug and kiss your children every day.

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: February 16, 2006 07:00

Here's my Molly!

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: February 16, 2006 07:06

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 16, 2006 07:07

Hello Molly...."giggle giggle" your sweet and guess what?...you can keep that angel I lent ya.

Take Care Kiddo

ROCKMAN

Date: February 16, 2006 07:37

She's a cutie. ...and she looks real happy.

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: February 16, 2006 14:26

I'm sure in a couple of years you'll be a desperate father with lots of teenage boys in front of your door who will all be after Molly. She looks great.

Posted by: phd ()
Date: February 16, 2006 14:42

Yes. She looks great, JJF

Date: February 16, 2006 14:58

All the VERY BEST WISHES for you Molly and your JJF-family smiling smiley

My own daughter went through two operations in her throat at the same age ( : voice problems - don't know the exact word in English ). It all ended well. But it sure is quite a tough experience.

Posted by: scenearts ()
Date: February 16, 2006 16:17

No doubt about JJ - she's a real sweetie - so glad things went well the other day, keep us all posted when those difficult moments come -we'll all be rooting for Molly. Friends can be very funny and moving with things like this - I remember being in Hospital with my daughter - the girl in the next bed had to go down for an operation and she had to have all her hair shaved off. The next day the girls Dad, and all his mates turned up - every single one of em was as bald as a coot - it was a real nice touch! Well it made me blub anyway.

Date: February 16, 2006 16:20

Damn it, scenearts, and I said I wasn't going to cry!!

Posted by: gekko ()
Date: February 16, 2006 16:36

sunshine on a cloudy day :-)

All the best Molly !

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: February 17, 2006 19:12

Glad to hear your little Molly is doing fine. She's too precious for hardship but they are strong. The little ones I mean.

"...no longer shall you trudge 'cross my peaceful mind."

Posted by: Richard Deaner ()
Date: February 17, 2006 23:58

Hi Molly! My name is Rick. You sure are a very sweet and brave little girl. All of these very nice people here sure do like you a whole bunch!!...and we all want to know that you are OK!! I saw your picture and I'll bet you had fun putting all those lights on your Christmas Tree (ha ha). We are all thinking about you, Sweetheart!! You are going to be just fine, Molly!! I'll talk to ya later! OK?!

Rick

J.J.Flash, You are so lucky to have such a beautiful little girl! She's just adorable! I'm sure you've got the best of care for Molly. I live in Maryland near Johns Hopkins (I have doc's there). If there's ever a situation where you need anything there or whatever, don't hesitate to let me know. Just send me an email. No problem. Hang in there. Everyone is really pulling for you and Molly! Please let everybody know how things are going. Thinking about you guys.

Rick

Posted by: troubador ()
Date: February 18, 2006 05:00

If its any consolation, my kid went under the knife for eye surgery for strabismis when he was 10. my wife and i were a bundle of nerves and we knew he was scared but he showed remarkable aplomb and came through great--and worked so hard on his eye exercises afterwards that hes never had to have any more corrective work or surgery since. we're all rooting for you, man....

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1243
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home