Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

More should be done that makes sense.
Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: February 10, 2006 11:38

Whenever someone says this and that I have the tendency to prove them right. In every aspect, I mean like tickets come on. Could anyone have a more balanced policy? And there is always something to get for crap, if you really want. The same goes for Neocon. Or Time Waits For Noone for that matter.

Seven albums later we still don't get what we want. But I really think they improved and there is more professionalism, in the industry as a whole and Virgin in particular.

You people always throw it on the back-up musicians. On the other hand you have the sound system. Now WHO hired those people? THAT would be a legitimate question and not easy to answer too.

If people didn't always go for pee breaks during Keith's set they would really be able to hear what I mean don't you think? There is factually nothing that can be changed and the outfits are beautiful and so is the stage. You don't have to agree with everything they do just because you're a 'fan' or anything. Therefore it's better not to bother too much.

The only thing that I really don't like is their incoherence on severe matters that need responding to. They did really well in telling everybody the censorship was not their piece of cake, but on the other hand they do write songs like Neocon and Highwire. Now that's what I call a beggars banquet. I like it a lot for as much it is worth, but it makes no sense whatsoever.

Just a thought.

Re: More should be done that makes sense.
Date: February 10, 2006 12:03

I don't know what the hell you're talking about! That's the most wonderfully illogical post I've read in a while.

Posted by: Potted Shrimp ()
Date: February 10, 2006 12:14

Limbo, you had such humour! Love the headline tho, it doensn't make sense!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-02-10 12:15 by Potted Shrimp.

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: February 10, 2006 14:24

I really do not understand what you are talking about.

"...no longer shall you trudge 'cross my peaceful mind."

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: February 10, 2006 16:04

I get it, Limbostone, I think. You are a clever wordsmith. Good humor. Keep them coming.

(hint: his or her post is not supposed to make sense)

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: February 10, 2006 16:11

...and what about the paint that was used for the stage? I think they should
have used Benjamin Moore instead..what's up with that?

Posted by: scenearts ()
Date: February 10, 2006 16:14

Limbostone - you could have posted this one on the 'I am drunk' thread.I will reread it a few times and try to figure out what you are sayng.

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: February 10, 2006 17:14

Splunge! By the way Limbo, I saw that Ronnie used your guitar during the Super Bowl performance!

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: February 10, 2006 17:58

oh good - I thought it was just me. ramble on incoherent one!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1496
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home