Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Who changed more times Mick Or Keith
Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: February 10, 2006 04:37

After watching some videos at rs.com I think that Mick has changed style so many times.I think one of the most interesting was on Hey Negrita.He looks like a woman ain't he??Keith changed too much but I think not as many times as MIck.
I think MIcks worst time was in Rock'n'Roll circus were he didn't looked that well

Re: Who changed more times Mick Or Keith
Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: February 10, 2006 05:25

Mick looks the best - the most hilarious, that is - in the Start me Up video. such outright absurdity will never be repeated. like a jane fonda workout video . . .talk about making a grown man cry!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-02-10 05:29 by nikkibong.

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: February 10, 2006 06:24

Keith never changes too much, except to grow older like the rest of us. And kick some bad habits. Walk before they make him run and all that sort of thing. That's one of the great things about Keith, his integrity to remain the same basically good guy through all the fame, drugs, money, women, etc. He exists for the music.

Mick is a more complex guy. Mick is a great bunch of guys, according to Ron Wood. Always changing, always evolving, picking up on new trends and adding his unique twist to them. Mick and Keith are like the yin and yang, opposite sides of the same coin. Two wandering spirits pursuing the paths that best suits them on their journeys. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts!

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: February 10, 2006 10:08

Keith changed when he started to lose his hair in the 80s. His cool style went out, not totally, but his appearance is not interesting anymore. Same ba bla in interviews always being the old wise honest man.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: February 10, 2006 10:20

Samething happened to you, LA; but thirtty years earliersmiling smiley,
sorry for that. Maybe you got yer hair left.
So: Hair=Interesting?
Ol, then... HereĀ“s a great bunch of interest for ya:

Some fairly cool dudes anyhow... Jimbo-Leon Russel-Lorant Schuster (ythe non-playing nor singin member of P.Mobil, Hungary)-Mr.Jagger-Scott Gorham, Californian guitarist in Thin Lizzy and the next candidate for the President of the US of America.

Seriously I can find youth interestin in itself.
Then a sperm would be the top of all focus!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1590
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home