Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Stones are STILL the best band ever
Posted by: out of my head ()
Date: February 9, 2006 06:55

The Stones at the stuperbowl were so cool and raunchy. The core band and it was so cool. None of my friends got it. Oh it sounded bad. Those guys are so old. and all thye time im thinking man, they sound so raw and cool just like i like them. It was great and all these people who don't know s**t were dogging MY STONES. I loved it. It was so cool. Just pure sleazy bluesy rock. It was great and everybody wanted some slick polished timberlake macca show for the masses. The Stones are old men but they still ROCK !!! better than anyone making records today. Lorenz where are you ?, I AM DRUNK !!!!

Re: The Stones are STILL the best band ever
Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: February 9, 2006 06:57

you'll hate yourself in the morning

Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: February 9, 2006 07:02

Basicaly it blew my mind when I saw it on internet.The sound quality was low as the picture but I think they were very cool.

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: February 9, 2006 11:31

Well I dont think they were good at that show, some numbers like Shes so cold and Shattered work fine this tour but the warhorses don't and I hated this version of Sway! But the Stones are always the greatest band anyhow.

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: February 9, 2006 11:37

Let's put it this way:
Which band covers the past, present and future on such an extend.
Last night I listened on Exile all songs in a row.
If that ablum would come out today nobody would even take notice of such a garage band. That's why it's so cool that the Stones did always the right things at the right time. And today it's making money.
However I think BiggerBang is the best cosistent album for years.

I enjoy also the way they play the warhorses. They changed Tumbling Dice a bit which I really have enough.

And if there are any doubts I would ask those to jump out on a stage when you're 62/63 and do what the Stones do...

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: February 9, 2006 11:45

Yeah I understand that angle too, they didnt really make money in the 60s and eraly 70s and they have worked their asses off to give the fans what they want and the moaning is really about one thing, they are alwyas around, they can't not be there. And sure they should get rich finally but I feel they have to rock again, they can, and not play it safe.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1544
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home