Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

SECC.co.uk question
Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: February 3, 2006 00:00

I have just bought a ticket at secc.co.uk for Glasgow and it gives my ticket details as 6.6. oes this mean row 6 seat 6? Can anyone help?

Re: SECC.co.uk question
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: February 3, 2006 00:39

that doesnt sound complete

well..do you have a pitch ticket or a grandstand ticket?

The pitch tickets have block numbers the same way all the other shows have, A1, A2, etc

Your confirmation e-mail should state

AREA - eg Block A4
and then

TICKET(s) - which is your seat number, eg 6.5 6.6 (which would be seats 5 & 6 in row 6)

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: February 3, 2006 01:31

Hello Gazza. It is a pitch ticket. Can I assume its seat 6 in the sixth row of that block. At the time of booking a confirmation winow opened which I printed but the confirmation e-mail has yet to come through.

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: February 3, 2006 01:36

If it's a pitch ticket it will be the block followed by the row and the seat number. If yours is 6.6 then it will be row 6 seat 6, a frigging bargain. See you there!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: February 3, 2006 01:43

thunderball Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello Gazza. It is a pitch ticket. Can I assume
> its seat 6 in the sixth row of that block. At the
> time of booking a confirmation winow opened which
> I printed but the confirmation e-mail has yet to
> come through.

For what its worth, when I booked my Glasgow ticket with that company, the conformation (unlike Ticketmaster's which are sent immediately) didnt come through for about 4-5 hours, at about 8 am. I booked mine at about 3 am!

However, your confirmation window should give you the 'AREA' where your seat is, which will be the Block Number

As Flairville says, 6.6 is seat number 6 in the 6th row. The block number is all you now need. If it's something like A3 or A4, you may pee your pants now as they're separated by the walkway/moving stage - but even if its not, those are great seats (I got Block A3, fourth row)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1101
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home