Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Lifestyle!
Posted by: fire ()
Date: February 2, 2006 21:14

I wasn't blaming anyone.I wonder if music ,stones R&R,influences people the way they live!!!I became aware of that it did influence me,now I gotta change my vision and way of life,it's not cool,wild, but unhealthy to do what I did !!

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: February 2, 2006 21:17

Joints get me tired and depressed these days!!!(doesnt have the stones the largest army of drugs songs!hell yeah! Jagger is real bored with Charlie since 1983 And I dont mean Watts!!!).

Date: February 2, 2006 21:23

Stoned-Someting happened to me yesterday-Mothers little helper-and more started this...then..Altamont ..Let it Bleed...Sister and the it would never be the same again...and Ronnie...well you know so show a little bit more understanding..

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: February 2, 2006 21:51

never was influenced by the Stones in the drink/drug dept....but i was influenced by my drinking/smoking buddies.....these days: the occasional glass of wine and lots of wacky weed

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-02-02 21:58 by Leonard Keringer.

Date: February 2, 2006 21:58

Thats right the same happened to me ''that said'''Sticky''is drowned in drugs''''

Date: February 2, 2006 22:14

Could it be that going into a musical flow,maybe with others,gives an alibi to live a self-destructive way of live cause it's accepted in these flows,scenes?!

Date: February 2, 2006 22:24

Oh no Fire cause I ..didnt want that..we always talked about how Keith survived we was not into that we did get drunk and high it was so pure way back ...well now they aint here...rooster is...The sun the moon and the Rolling Stones hell fire!your lips needs to be kissed!!!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 2, 2006 22:24

who needs drugs and when you have rock and roll !

once a week I am in a gym session:It can be hard at times as we know, but once the trainer put on some serious rock music, it was santana, turned it on pretty loud on big loudspeakers and believe me, it worked so well !
you forget all the hardship and tiredness,
IE you get fit, AND, enjoy it !

bottom line : rock and roll helps get fit, not unfit.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: February 2, 2006 22:47

I might state that I have the "occasional puff" of weed, but truthfully, I can't stand the stuff.

My brother gets through £150 worth of skunk (the strongest weed variety) a month and the stench in our house is sometimes intolerable. When he can't get away with it, he smokes outside, yet the smell sticks to his clothes! It makes him tired, lazy and withdrawn. I have nothing against anyone here who likes to smoke the herb, but to put it mildly; I'm not really a fan.

Date: February 2, 2006 22:49

Most boring thing in this world..work out ,,fitnes..its givin me mixed emotions...wasnt it a baaad video!!!still love the tune!

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: February 2, 2006 22:53

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-15 21:17 by Lukester.

Date: February 2, 2006 22:57

Lukester,
when you became aware of this all,did you change the way you live?

Date: February 2, 2006 23:01

If one choose to do it accept it....most people use anything just to feel goood..and there are so much adictions what oncr was legal is now ilegal....if ya do do it dont forget to eat and to sleep and remember not everyone is Keith..Cheers.

Posted by: mttlacroix ()
Date: February 3, 2006 00:01

i drink, im cutting WAY back on smokes, im doin 2 a pack every 2 weeks, i still smoke pot, mostly on weekends though. I had a coke binge over the summer. I quit, so im back on track.

Date: February 3, 2006 00:09

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-15 21:18 by Lukester.

Date: February 4, 2006 13:45

Saturday is perfect for char...and loads and loads of beer ...no not in the morning maybe 2 o clock...with Exile on. fire!but I might stay sober!

Date: February 11, 2006 00:57

Rooster,I hope char.. is going away and the rest of the unhealthy patterns to.
Even if the love stays and I can't go with this flow.
And yeah, love "look what the cat"!
Dear talented rooster,take care!!!!

Date: February 11, 2006 01:16

Lukester I meant, when you became aware that the R&R lifestyle influenced you,your lifestyle did you change the way you lived?!
I'm still busy with changing my lifestyle!

Posted by: Charles ()
Date: February 11, 2006 01:28

"Give me Champagne when I am thirsty, give me reefer when I want to get high"

Old McKinley and Michael in 1981 Chicago

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1869

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: February 11, 2006 01:29

i practically stopped drinking.......it became too tedious between bong hits

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-02-11 01:31 by Leonard Keringer.

Date: February 11, 2006 01:39

I stopped using xtc,cocaine,weed and I'm trying to get the alcohol under my thumb and the nicotin as well,but these days are not easy for me! I want to go back in music as healthy as I can be !!Don't wanna be weak and influencable !!!

Date: February 11, 2006 22:03

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-15 21:18 by Lukester.

Posted by: scenearts ()
Date: February 11, 2006 22:58

Smoked some weed and like a drink but I have changed my habits over the years. I am 43 , I get to the gym 5 times a week, I eat mostly organic food, avoid the shit like Maccy D and Burger King, drink plenty of water - I feel pretty good.Still get down the Pub of course for a few guiness's and JD -cant be a slave to health completely.
FIRE - I know nothing of beating a problem like yours and would therefore never presume to make a comment about how you do it - but I wish you all the very very best with this and I think that some of the comments of the other posters are really wonderful - keep hanging in there.

Posted by: gibb76 ()
Date: February 12, 2006 02:17

I was an athlete in college, but now 6 years after college I have a decent pot belly. I was never into drugs, but I enjoy a cold beer and a high ball each night.

Date: February 12, 2006 15:52

Dont play with fire.

Posted by: mandu ()
Date: February 12, 2006 16:21

thanks for the support everyone its almost 2 weeks now know xTc Im not depressesd,but its the side effects from quitting such as the dizzy spells,my nerve endings feel like thay have electris shocks going through them,when i relax in bed at night my body shudders,very strange.

i found some chinese medicine that cleans your liver and kidneys and is good for the blood.plus i have been loading my body with vitimins.i know that most of the pils have been mixed with speed,so you dont eat that much.and here in china the pills are dirty (mixed with other stuff).

my wife although i would love to tell her she would not understand.but i feel pretty good healthyer.

I will keep you posted on how i go

thank you very much for the advice and support

Date: February 12, 2006 18:29

First I wanna thank the people who were so open,serious and supportive,especially Lukester and scenearts.

Mandu I like to read in your posts how you're going and I wish you all, to love your body and become good for it!!!I think it's great what you're doing and I'm glad that you're not in a depression.

Then there's another subject I like to mention,I talked about destroying myself with drugs(nicotin) and alcohol,influenced by music and people who are going with these flows,but I didn't mention a sex addiction.I know now that having sex(excuse me for the language I use),when a man fills the three holes in my body which he can fill and which I wanted him to fill,has nothing to do with love,when someone is loving me totally,my whole body (and mind).I know now that when you're living a self-destructive way of live,using drugs ,alcohol,in for example R&R,sex,you'll attract people who do this to.

So, Lukester, when you said make new friends,you where so right!!
But I have to become my own friend first,not attacking myself with poisson,and then there will come a time that I'll attract people who love themselves and can love another.I'm hungry waiting for this time to come when I can meet love!!

I wonder if there are people who are struggling or struggled with al these addictions to,sex,drugs,alcohol and if there is a musical influence!!

Date: February 12, 2006 18:47

Love and hope and sex and dreams are still surviving on the street!

Date: February 12, 2006 18:56

Rooster,I'm trying to take serious what you wrote,but I don't understand it!!

Date: February 12, 2006 19:00

I was a Black limousine..but now I m Shattered.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1891
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home