Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Fan Club DVD
Posted by: Jackass ()
Date: January 20, 2006 19:15

I know it's been beaten to death here but I got it yesterday and will be watching it tonight. What's on it again? What's the most recent stuff?

Re: Fan Club DVD
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: January 20, 2006 20:08

It´ßs the Four Flicks documentary continues to Hong Kong. Alsdo features India. Great bonuses on it (i.e. Ronnie showing his "guitars on the road" collection).

I like it.

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: January 20, 2006 20:27

I'd like to see a full review of the fan club dvd with all the contents listed. I don't think that has appeared on this site.

I did not pay the $100 and join the fan club this tour, but has there been any talk of the fan club selling this dvd to non members?

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: January 20, 2006 20:34

they should....its one of the best the stones have ever put out...

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: January 20, 2006 20:43

>> one of the best the Stones have ever put out <<

~*snork!*~

ahem, i mean:
it seems mainly composed of FF documentary outtakes, some of which are very sweet and some of which are just ... outtakes.
it also includes Boogie Chillen with John Lee Hooker, from the Atlantic City 89 PPV (many of us already have that, of course, but ... okay!).
the best part (for me) is the "talking with the band" section, which has cool segments about each Stone in turn.
the sound drops and crackles in the Keith segments are, i'm told, flaws in the master material.
i was a bit surprised at how short it is. the tin it comes in is cute.

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1765
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home