Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Fanclub DVD
Posted by: Hot Meat Pie ()
Date: January 11, 2006 15:50

To riffhard72

Hi, my poster arrived on Friday 30 December 2005 in a pretty large cardboard tube.

But, still no DVD here in England...I wonder whether anyone else in the UK has got their DVD?

Please let us know..

Best regards,
Steve.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 11, 2006 15:51

Riffbuk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gazza Wrote
> "still you could have bought "At The Max" and seen
> that and saved yourself the $100.."
> I already have the"At the Max" and quoting no
> nervous breakdowns "Would hate not to have it,"But
> if you ask me is it worth 100 dollares?? NO
> WAY.

oh, I got the impression from your post that you were saying that the piece featuring Charlie dancing made it all worth the wait!

> The wicked and greedy rules of the
> RollingStones.com says so!!And I needed to
> guarante the tickets for some concerts abroad!!
> About Charlies dancin its really a piece!! just to
> see Keith teasing him, its hillarious, donĀ“t you
> agree??
>

I wouldnt know, riffbuk..I havent received the DVD yet!

Date: January 11, 2006 16:07

I signed up at RS.com at the end of last year, shortly before pre-sales began. Tow weeks ago I received the DVD (contents nothing really spectacular, but nice as collectible, at least the box) and the poster I received last week.

Strange, all that ! Indeed.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: January 11, 2006 16:19

I'm in UK and got one DVD yesterday and one today (+ two posters a few days earlier)

Posted by: hoodooyouvoodoo ()
Date: January 11, 2006 17:20

well done for putting sdstonesguy in his place Gazza. My sentiment exactly. We're Stones fans aren't we, not the Judean people's front (splitters!!!)

juiced up and sloppy

Date: January 11, 2006 17:22

LOL

well, I got the impression his post was tongue-in-cheek..as was mine

Gazza
(secretary, Free Galilee smiling smiley )

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: January 11, 2006 17:46

At rollingstones.com "contact us" section, I e-mailed them and threaten to call the Florida State Attorney's office if they don't send my poster and dvd

Also, it makes me mad because the seats obtained through the presale were crappy at the Miami concert.

I refuse to be treated this way.

It makes me wonder if the Stones themselves know how crappy their website ann contractors are.

Chris

Posted by: Tom Petty ()
Date: January 11, 2006 17:54

YAY! - got my poster today, and DVD about 3 weeks ago in Perth, Australia. OK, so we waited a while...but, we got the book, DVD, and poster ultimately, as I'm sure everyone will.

all I can say is that the deal is cool, but the lead time not acceptable! Root and fire the @#$%& responsible for RS.com's performance and the crappiest lot of overpriced merchandise in history of mankind!

"chippy tongue, what tongue!"

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: January 11, 2006 18:09

Got my DVD today....and poster last week.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: riffhard72 ()
Date: January 11, 2006 19:42

Beast Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm in UK and got one DVD yesterday and one today
> (+ two posters a few days earlier)

OK - this at least gives me a little hope!

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: January 11, 2006 19:43

Gazza Wrote

"oh, I got the impression from your post that you were saying that the piece featuring Charlie dancing made it all worth the wait!"

Exactly!!

Posted by: country honk ()
Date: January 11, 2006 21:07

Got the poster and DVD today (sent from sweeden)

It has takes from India, Hong Kong etc....

Live: Midnight - Rambler India, Brown Sugar - Hong Kong, Angie, Happy, Nearness,Going to a Go-Go....

Head, Heart and Balls.... - maybe a gesture I should use towards my boss... yawning smiley)

Some of the things have been shown before.... lots of other new things.... (Interviews)

A nice and good DVD - specially like the interviews....

Definately prefer the relaxed style and atmosphere of the Stones compared to Macca.... human natural beings (Stones) compared to an ignorant snob (Macca)

Remember when Macca was in Copenhagen a couple of years ago.... he was completely ridiculous.... The stadium was completely locked, the roof was put on the stadium, all windows were covered with black plastic, so noone could see, what was going on.... and other similar stupid things....... Can't stand that guy

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: January 11, 2006 21:43

I watched nearly all of it now, kind of dissapointing that the sound is screwed sometimes...

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: January 11, 2006 23:06

I got TWO DVDs today - in separate packages..lol

havent watched it all yet but its an oddly assembled collection. Three songs in the 'archive' section - two of which come from Hong Kong and Bangalore...two shows which already have their own 'section' on the DVD anyway (which hardly makes it an 'archive') - plus the oddball and seemingly random inclusion of Boogie Chillin from Atlantic City '89

Seems to have been assembled with the same degree of logic as the track selection of 'Rarities'

Theres nothing included on this DVD which could have reasonably prevented this from being sent out 18 months earlier.

Nice tin, though!

Posted by: Hot Meat Pie ()
Date: January 12, 2006 15:10

Hi there from England,

My Fan Club DVD arrived in the post this morning.

I'm pleased to have received it and I like the content. (Both music and band interviews)

I think the Stones do actually put a fair amount of effort into most things for us fans.

Anyway, I like it and I'm happy to get it.

Steve.

Posted by: riffhard72 ()
Date: January 12, 2006 15:50

Hmmm, so you got yours in the post today?? Well, I certainly hope mine arrives today or within the next few days!!

I just can't get over how long this thing has taken to put together and ship. @#$%& priceless!!

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: January 12, 2006 16:50

Got mine today....

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1320
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home