Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

little queenie 98 request
Posted by: otonneau ()
Date: January 2, 2006 16:28

Hi all,

Once I had found on winMX a fabulous version of little queenie, soundboard, from either 98 or 99 - it didn't say. I loved it but lost it, and would be so, so glad to have it again. With Jagger singing "down the Aiiessle..." So cool! Could anyone share it?
I personally don't know how to use YouSendIt but if anyone explains I'll be glad to return some files after all the great stuff I downloaded - especially I'd love to share Adelaide 95, which I often praised but nobody picked it up. Anybody who wants to hear fab versions of Just My Imagination, Faraway Eyes or Beast of Burden can just tell me how it works.
Happy new year!

Re: little queenie 98 request
Posted by: Valeswood ()
Date: January 2, 2006 17:55

When you get to the front page of yousendit, click on the browse button to select the track (file) on your PC. Then click on 'Send It' and the file will start to upload. It takes a few minutes to upload and when it has finished the screen will display a long link. Simply right click on the link to 'copy shortcut’ and then paste it into your message

Posted by: ohcarol ()
Date: January 3, 2006 16:31

Yes would also love to hear this one!

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: January 3, 2006 16:36

Oliver, I don't know if it is the one you mean but i have an awesome version of Little Queenie on the Welcome to new York boot from the B2B tour. Although it is a aidience recording it is a very good one!

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 3, 2006 17:31

welcome to NY is a soundboard

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: January 3, 2006 17:50

It is????
I always thought is was a audience recording because it isn't as clear as a "normal" soundboard is.

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: January 3, 2006 19:16

Fact is that crystal cat released one of the MSG shows in outstanding AUD quality...
I never heard of a 1998 NYC SBD bootleg...

Posted by: otonneau ()
Date: January 3, 2006 19:45

I'd love the version of Queenie from NYC! Now, as for me sending, I went to "You send it" but couldn't find a "browse" option. But I'm just stupid with computers and will try again. If it works, will be fun as I have a few really cool stuff here.

Posted by: dj ()
Date: January 3, 2006 23:26

Gazza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> welcome to NY is a soundboard

I think he's referring to NY on B2B tour (as opposed to 72).

Posted by: dj ()
Date: January 3, 2006 23:32

I have LQ from San Diego '98. I'll post it if I can figure out yousendit. Never used it before.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1999
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home