Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Additional North American Date ?
Date: December 24, 2005 01:46

Dear Stones Fans,

Between now and the New Year, The Stones will potentially add an additional North American date to the current leg of the A Bigger Bang World Tour.

If a show is announced, fans will be able to find all necessary details concerning the show on the RollingStones.com tickets page.

The tickets page will also serve as the destination for fans that want to participate in the Fan Club presale confirmed to take place should the Stones announce an additional date.

These are the only details available at this time. Please continue to check RollingStones.com for more information as it's confirmed.

Cheers,

RollingStones.com

Re: Additional North American Date ?
Posted by: Stones89 ()
Date: December 24, 2005 02:03

Play in Toronto again! PLAY IN TORONTO AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Keefacaster ()
Date: December 24, 2005 03:04

BOOOOOOOOOOOSSTOOONNNNNNnnn
!!!!!!!11111111111111

Posted by: Stones89 ()
Date: December 24, 2005 03:08

They don't play enough here in Canada! Gotta be Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary or somewhere in the eastern provinces like maybe Moncton again! But preferably...TORONTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! lol

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: December 24, 2005 03:13

Yeah well now that the budget and passcodes ar blown on Chicago in January...it will be just my luck that this announcement will be the friggin theater shows!

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: December 24, 2005 03:24

get some LOVE IN PHILLY....brother!!

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 24, 2005 07:19

i used my pre-May-9th passcode already too for europe...and i'll be on vacation in florida. maybe they'll play ft. meyers!! i don't think the west coast of florida gets enough stones shows! winking smiley

Posted by: lodge ()
Date: December 24, 2005 12:08

Do not forget that they count Mexiko also to the North American Tour part.
I rather think logistic wise this might be the case.

Posted by: BornOnTheBayou ()
Date: December 24, 2005 12:53

I don't think it's gonna be Canada in the middle of winter

"It's just that demon life has got me in it's sway..."

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: December 24, 2005 16:14

The Secret is Out, Its the Orpheum Theater in Boston. Good luck with your Passcodes.

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: December 24, 2005 18:41

Looking at IORR tour board, it could be a second Puerto Rico.

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: December 24, 2005 19:40

I dont think i'd be able to make it, financially, cant really afford to go to the U.S so soon, but I can't help but wonder whether it will be a club show. I really think it could be - why would they send an email saying that there 'may be' a show added on sale between now and new year? I think its to build up excitment and rumour for a one-off club show in the states somewhere.
This is not a good time to put on an arena show for sale, everyone is broke after christmas, and they havnt hinted before about presales, they just sent an email saying when the shows are going on sale.

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 24, 2005 20:42

virgil, is this just wishful thinking or do you have some inside information?

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 24, 2005 21:45

very stupid e-mail to send...what kind of fan club sends out correspondence that says that a show may "potentially" be announced in the next few days?

its almost like their 'potential tour presales' mailshot 18 months ago to get people to rejoin and fork out $100!

at least this time, something WILL happen but an e-mail dealing entirely in speculation is a bizarre method of correspondence

Posted by: phd ()
Date: December 24, 2005 22:52

I think it would have been more suitable to announce at the same time as the european leg, the Japan, Australia and New-Zealand leg as well as additional shows in South-America instead of promoting an addtional show in the US. It has been written that Mr.Cohl was the greatest businessman. Now, how can he have missed the opportunities for 2006 to the outstanding benefit of another band.

Posted by: Fredluvzstones ()
Date: December 24, 2005 23:25

FOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGA FOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGA FOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGA FOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGA FOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGA FOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGA FOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGA FOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGA FOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGA FOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGAFOXTHEATERATLANTAGA!

Please!

Fred Hardin
SAV/GA
Pleased to meet you........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-24 23:26 by Fredluvzstones.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: December 24, 2005 23:45

I don't think it will be a club gig because there is always a real (not a "potential") demand for a club gig.

Posted by: chrisking ()
Date: December 25, 2005 00:30

Hey a bay area show would be nice

Posted by: BornOnTheBayou ()
Date: December 25, 2005 00:31

chrisking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey a bay area show would be nice

Like the Bay Area doesn't get their share... we calculated this awhile back and San Francisco / Oakland / San Jose has had more total Stones gigs on recent tours than just about anywhere else... way more on a "per capita" basis than anywhere else.

"It's just that demon life has got me in it's sway..."

Posted by: thor ()
Date: December 25, 2005 00:36

bet its San Antonio, Texas....

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 25, 2005 00:40

per capita, bayou? do you have any idea the population of the general bay area?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1517
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home