Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ganja back from the dead!
Posted by: Uncle Thud ()
Date: December 22, 2005 05:28

Many thanks to the seeder for re-seeding Ganja on Rocks Off.
All the leechers are gone.
I'll seed this one for a couple of days in case anyone else out there is interested....
FYI it's the L.A. Forum, 1975

Happy Holidays

Re: Ganja back from the dead!
Posted by: todd40fla ()
Date: December 22, 2005 05:29

and it's damn good!!!!

Posted by: swsfo ()
Date: December 22, 2005 06:07

I saw the Stones on the '75 tour of the Americas - great show - but when I go to get any bittorents I am told to increase my sharing ratio - how do I do this - please provide the info as I want to share what I have already downloaded, and of course get some more....

Posted by: Uncle Thud ()
Date: December 22, 2005 06:56

swsfo - that is a good question.
Are you getting this message from Rocks Off or DAD?
Not sure what to do in the case of Rocks Off, as I think they might ban someone (?) if they only leech. (?)
With DAD, if you can at least get a torrent, you might want to look for a small sized torrent that you think might be very popular (regardless of your taste), download it and then seed it for awhile. This might work.
Other than that I don't really know what to say....
Any ideas out there....?

Posted by: swsfo ()
Date: December 22, 2005 10:15

Thanks for the info on DAD and the message that I received; can someone recommend a good easy to read site that discusses the entire bit torrent process (FAQ style)?

Posted by: todd40fla ()
Date: December 22, 2005 13:46

after you leech the torrent you must be immediately removing the file.....you have to keep the thing in there for a day or two to seed others or you will eventually have a problem. some of the torrents download so quickly that your leech to seed ratio is around 10 percent.

if you don't seed for at least a day or two to get up to the 80-90 percent range you will run into trouble with many sites. it is a pain cause you often want to get to downloading new stuff but you really have to make sure your ratios of leeching vs. sharing are taken care of before dumping the file.

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: December 22, 2005 14:40

Thanks to whoever re-seeded! I have a complete file finally. I will continue seeding for a while.

This really is a good one! Nice sound quality and a great performance!

Ross

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: December 22, 2005 18:13

Thanks, downloading it now (36 hrs to go...) I'll keep it open until next year smiling smiley

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: January 12, 2006 23:06

Can someone seed it again... It stops unfortunetaƶy at 97%... I would be grateful.
Sjouke

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1616
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home