Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Barcelona seating chart
Posted by: Iris ()
Date: December 16, 2005 14:13

Does somebody know where I can find a detailed one please?
Or can somebody tell me how to indentify z3- trib. superior, Fila xyz, asientos xyz without any bloc or section number added?

Re: Barcelona seating chart
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: December 16, 2005 14:23

No - it seems to be pot luck. There's no way of telling where the rows or seats are or even which side of the stadium they're on. Very bad omission.

Date: December 16, 2005 14:26

Well I thought at least after having bought tickets you should come to know where they are. But the confirmation is also without bloc or section numbers. So I won't know which seats I have bought until I get the printed tickets at the stadium counter?

Date: December 16, 2005 14:48

I was also just shown Z3, row and seat numbers before purchase and on my receipt, But I have no clue where they are in relation to the stage or even on what side they are on. I'm hoping they'll be OK cos they're Row 1, but it depends where exactly on Row 1 the seats are - and I wanted to be on Keith's side. For all I know, they are furthest from the stage or nearer the stage with a restricted view. It's REALLY BAD to have to buy without knowing exactly what you're buying. I think I'm going to complain to rs.com about it - not that they are hot on dealing with serious complaints in my experience. But IF they took the complaint on board (wishful thinking), it might avoid the same happening for other shows.

Date: December 16, 2005 14:57

I asked rs.com for advice and they told me to use babelfish ...... I didn't know that babelfish is also all-knowing and an expert o seating charts for Estadi Olimpic :-)

Date: December 16, 2005 15:58

Very helpful!! I await with bated breath to see what marvellous reply (if any) I'll get from them...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-16 16:19 by Beast.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1278
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home