Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: BARCELONA: everybody mail to rs.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: keith the second ()
Date: December 27, 2005 20:07

It seems that the promoter of the concert decides about the tickets and not the ticket-agency.
I know that in most countries it's Clear Channel.
Maybe somebody could ask the ticket-agency this, in spanish? (on the website servicaixa you can't find the name of the promoter)

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: December 28, 2005 21:14

Are FOS tix still available?
They seem not to be available on the internet

C

Posted by: keith the second ()
Date: December 30, 2005 20:00

I received an answer today from Spain. Can somebody translate this?

Contestamos su mensaje electrónico del día 20/12/2005, en el que nos solicita información acerca del proceso de recogida de entradas compradas a través de nuestra web Servicaixa.com.

Para comodidad de nuestros usuarios, ofrecemos dos opciones de recogida para cualquier compra realizada a través de nuestros canales de venta ( Teléfono e Internet):

1.-Terminales ServiCaixa de "la Caixa": después de haber realizado la compra por Internet, cuando son entradas de cine, pueden imprimirse hasta unos 15 minutos antes del inicio de la sesión. Para el resto de espectáculos, de 12 a 72 horas antes del inicio del espectáculo. Para retirar las localidades no hay más que acceder a la opción "Recogida de entradas", y utilizar la misma tarjeta con la que se ha efectuado el pago. Estos terminales también pueden utilizarse en cualquier momento para la compra de entradas.

3.-Taquillas de los propios recintos: Si no se ha podido recoger las entradas antes, ni en un terminal de recogida o si se paga con la Cybertarjeta, también se pueden recoger en las taquillas del recinto, identificándose con la tarjeta con la que haya efectuado el pago y el D.N.I. del titular.

Muchas gracias por haberse puesto en contacto con nosotros.

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: December 30, 2005 20:43

Bubblefish says:

We answered its electronic message of the day 20/12/2005, in which it asks for information to us about the process of collection of entrances bought through our Web Servicaixa.com.

For comfort of our users, we offer two options of collection for any purchase made through our channels of sale (Tele'fono and Internet):

1.-Terminales ServiCaixa of "the Caixa": after to have made the purchase by Internet, when they are entered of cinema, they can be printed until about 15 minutes before the beginning of the session. For the rest of spectacles, 12 to 72 hours before the beginning of the spectacle. In order to retire the localities it is not necessary more to accede to the option "Gathered of entrances", and to use the same card with which the payment has taken place. These terminals also can be used at any time for the purchase of entrances.

3.-Taquillas of the own enclosures: If it has not been possible to gather the entrances before, nor in a collection terminal or if it is paid with the Cybertarjeta, also they are possible to be gathered in the ticket offices of the enclosure, identifying itself with the card with which it has carried out the payment and the D.N.I. of the holder. Thank you very much by to have put in contact with us.

Belgrade-Bucharest-Budapest-Brno

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1647
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home