Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

videorwind/hotrocks DVD
Posted by: hoodooyouvoodoo ()
Date: December 14, 2005 18:12

Have seen this on an auction site. can anyone tell me the picture and particularly the sound quality?

juiced up and sloppy

Re: videorwind/hotrocks DVD
Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: December 14, 2005 23:03

bought it after posting a query here about the existence of such a compilation. i got a response givng me a
search to type into EBAY and it turned up, as promised, and i snatched it up.

I think it is awesome nd well worth what i paid for it (about 22 bucks)

if you are paying more than that buy it off the guy who sells it on ebay. if you can't find it, search here for a thread with video in the tilte and my name as the author and you should find the "map" to it on ebay.

Posted by: hoodooyouvoodoo ()
Date: December 15, 2005 17:43

thanks 'half'!

juiced up and sloppy

Posted by: drake ()
Date: December 15, 2005 22:28

hotrocks DVD?? wtf? ive seen rewind, but never heard of a hotrocks dvd. what the hell is it?

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: December 15, 2005 22:34

it is a compilation of virtually every video done by the Stones through the mid 90s. Goes back to the days of "promo clips" whoch the stones did for Jumping Jack Flash, Child of the Moon, Have You seen your mother baby.... It has about 4 hours of stuff on it.

i assume Hot Rocks was just a name chosen by whoever put it together to start with.

it was the smartest posting i ever made here as i was given the "directions" to find it on ebay. I think quite a few others bough it as a result too.

I just searched for it. i dont know if this will work, but here is the link from that thread:

[iorr.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1543
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home