Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Who bought tix for Milano?
Posted by: Riffhard84 ()
Date: December 12, 2005 14:59

I ordered 4 tix for Milano show. But i didn't get confirmation e-mail from ticketone. So now I don't even know if I did order tickets.
Can someone tell me what is the procedure? Thanks

Re: Who bought tix for Milano?
Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: December 12, 2005 15:05

I received a confirmation and realized that the name of the town was wrong. Wrote back and got a confirmation that they changed it.
Tickets won't be send out before January 15th 2006

Posted by: maurizio ()
Date: December 12, 2005 15:07

i got 2

Posted by: Sir Oliver ()
Date: December 12, 2005 15:39

It´s a mess again with ticketone - they charged my credit card and did not process my order correctly - no email, no confirmation number just a error message - and all my orders in the order history are cancelled. So they took my money but did not give me tickets.. Same thing happened earlier this year when I ordered U2 tickets.
I called my credit card company, because when I tried again they did not accept my card anymore - my credit card limit is reached (with all the tix ordered for the tour so far). My first order did go through, but they only charged my card and no tickets for me.

Then I had to use a friends card - again not possible to finish transaction when paying. All PRATO A sold out half an hour later then. Got 2 decent Trib. Rossa 2nd ring seats later, but again 3 1/2 hours dealing with these idiots. Still no email confirmation, but one on screen and in the order history.

And I have to email them again to get my money back. It can´t be that hard to setup a system that only charges the card when the transaction goes through.... Really bad business...

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: December 12, 2005 15:58

I just ordered my ticket for San Siro from ticketone, no problem at all.
It's been a fantastic day: Tickets for Gothenburg, Brno and Milan!

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: December 12, 2005 16:28

Got 2 FOS right in my hand!!!

"got to be worked on
don't have no bark nor bite..."

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: December 12, 2005 17:05

Yes, got my prato A ticket right away.

Don't warry if they say it is "sold out": it is not. Lats time it was a complete mess: FOS were one day "sold out" and the next day easily available (almost until the date of the concert) . I don't know if this is their system to sell the shittiest places first or what.

In any case, for those of you who have not been to s.siro yet: prato B is the second best buy if you can't find Prato A. The stage is on the long side of the field, not where the goals are. Therefore you can get quite close to the main stage even from Prato B AND if you get in early enough, you can get the FOS for the B stage.

As far as I heve seen, ALL stadiums had a FOS section. If there was not a specific ticket, then it is organized on a first in- first served basis.

C

Posted by: bo-sio ()
Date: December 12, 2005 17:18

I've got 4 FOS Tix...see ya all in milangrinning smiley

Cheers

Posted by: stilllife87 ()
Date: December 12, 2005 17:18

I did!!!! :-) PRATO A of course :-p

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1404
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home